IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Hi everyone, I'm new here. :hi: I just wanted to ask if any littles play games on the ps4 and which games make you feel little? I have a ps4 that I rarely play, but i'd like to play it more, and i think it would be fun to play when i regress, but i don't know much about what's on there to play.

any recommendations would be nice ^^
:hi: :hi: :hi: I play any game I can get my hands on, but for something on the ps4 or around that time, that specifically makes me feel little.

Little Dragon's Cafe was pretty fun for a while, Stardew Valley, Shantae is super funny, Birthday's Beginning was a fun fishtank terrarium type thing thats super exciting to se a little world grow. I also have a deep love of EDF if you don't mind a bit of violence the B movie cheese has me in nonstop fits of giggles, Cat Quest is suuuper cute too. I've also recently gotten into a game called RPG Time which feel suuuper nostalgic for me.

But I also play like everything, so, yeaaaah.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]