IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By PrincessStarChild
My favorite coloring books are my Disney Princess coloring books.

But I just got two Strawberry Shortcake coloring books from the Dollar Tree today.
I enjoy princess and nature coloring books. When I color nature scenes, I make them true to color but I can change the light/time of day to use different shades and a variety of scenes with different vibes for each. When I color the princess books I typically will only color them true to color/picture from the movie. So for those I'm not really in charge of having to pick out a color scheme that's balanced and conveys the right image. I just either remember what it's supposed to look like or I just watch the movie. Long story short, with the nature scenes it's really creating what ever is in my mind/imagination, but for the princesses, it is easier and less pressure to make all the decisions. So I go back and forth between the two depending on how I'm feeling.
I love the adult coloring books. The ones that usually have mandalas and intricate designs.

But I also love any coloring book that has mermaids in it, or princesses 😍

Those are my favorite but I'll literally color anything. I love coloring pretty pictures🙃
i love mandala coloring books, and ones that have abstract pictures or nature coloring pages, they are really calming to me :)
slightly off topic but i also kind of prefer to print off individual coloring pages from the internet. because then its free and i get to choose the cutest or most complicated pictures i can find :)
By EndxDreams
:paci: :heart:
my favorite kind of coloring book is actuelly a blank piece of paper, just grabbing multiple crayons and drawing whatever want however i want, or even creating lines for draw in make feel sooo much better at times, it relaxes my mind even if i just draw a circle an add ears whiskers etc an laugh at my own drawing..
:read:
dont telll anyone but mostly at work :3

:sleep:
i usually get adult coloring books (because i like the ones with intricate details) with animals or plants. i especially like Johanna Basford's books. they have little mazes and seek-and-finds and surprises. i have her Secret Garden one and i love it! but also, daddy just got me a Hello Kitty coloring "book" that's basically just a big scroll with pictures on it and it's 50 FEET LONG! so i'm sure it will keep me busy for a longgg time! hehe
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I actually really like the f***cicles series and other coloring books that have profanity on them -- it makes me and Daddy giggle to see naughty words all colored up and pretty! also by decorating them it somehow helps me not use them in little space!
I'm a dom but I still loved coloring over Skype with my little. I've got two books that I love, a Harry Potter Beasts book and one of the normal adult coloring books that are filled with random shapes. I don't color much anymore, but I'd have to say the random shapes one more, just because it's fun to play around with and see what you can do with putting different colors in different places and try to get a picture out of it
I love all kinds of coloring books! Some of my favorites are Lisa Frank, anything fantasy or fairytale like and giant coloring pads. I like coloring books I can spend a lot of my time on! I just love coloring! I have lots of coloring books now and lots of crayons, colored pencils and gel pens to color with!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]