IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I looooove grape juice so much!! I can guzzle my sippy cup down and always want more of that grape juice!

My second favorite is probably cookies and milk cause I love chocolate chip cookies and I love milk too! It's gotta be whole milk though cause 2% and Skim are so gross! Ewww
i think dry cereal is the best! and i really love apple juice
and warm milk in my sippycup :heart:
also cookies when i've been a good girl

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My favorite snack would have to be animal crackers or chees its. I could eat those non stop I know that they are not good for mebut I still love them jsut as much as i love my chocolate milk! I guess if I had to pick a few more snacks my top five woud be:
1 Animal crackers
2 Cheese is
3 cookies-almost any kind
4 pop corn
5 the breadstick and cheese dippers
I love love looove strawberries with some grapes in a little bowl and apple juice on the side! So delicious especially for summer. Although goldfish are amazing too and those animal crackers, ah now I can't pick hahaha. Oh or those pink and white animal crackers
By Angelwings629
My favorite little snack is gummies. Even if I'm not little I love gummies. I'm pretty sure I have an addiction. Especially to Haribo gummy bears or the Welch's fruit snacks. Oh dear, they're so yummy i could eat an entire box in one day. I think they taste best with apple juice but that's not everyone's fav. But yes, for me, definitely gummy bears!
Fruit snacks and apple juice is my favorite little space snacks/drinks :D I also love eating some chocolate or chunky chocolate chip icecream (my fav) :) For din din I like to eat pasta and broccoli (I know not many people like it), but it's really yummy!!
I absolutely love gummies!! They're so chewy and nummy. They have such a nice texture. I really like crackers too, they make a nice crunch! I like to keep them in my mouth till they get all soft, I swear it makes them tastier. Oooh, and strawberries with whipped cream are nummy too! There's so many to choose from honestly.
Yes . I have three I love apple sauce, Scbooy doo graham crackers, and peanut butter and jelly. I love them because first off it can be one of my little meals ♥️. I use the scooby doo treats when I'm also feeling like a kitty as a treat sometimes. Since sushi is too much and I can get those and use it as a little award for studying like when I'm done reading or a break at work. Peanut butter and jelly just tastes so good to me and is so fast to make. Apple sauce since I take medicine it helps with the horrible after taste but other then that I love apple sauce.
hello! my favorite snackies ought to be.. pb & j crackers cause the taste SOOO goood while watching cartoon :yes:
another snack on my fav list is...veggies + dip!! good for da tummy and yummy :eat:
ALSO... we have in this corner!... CANDY!! the all powerful.. all magneficent... yum :splode:
Oh my favorite would have to be fruit snacks, fruit roll ups, and gushers! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!! They're colorful, sweet, sour, and rather entertaining. Hehe :) Fruit snacks can be healthy too so that's a plus on those! Fruit roll ups and gushers are just pure sugar and there's just the right amount in a pack for it to be a prize for being good. :)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]