IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
My favorite of ALL my stuffies is Chess. He's a brown teddy bear, but he's got patches that look like checkerboard! So he's Chess. I've had him for ages. Since elementary school at least. He used to have a pretty brown ribbon tied around his neck but it kept coming untied and I lost it... So now he wears a pokeball hoodie from Build A Bear (but his ears are a little too big to fit in the earholes so his ears stay tucked in the hood).
My fav. Special friends are Jewels she's in pj's she's a random spotted lepored I sleep with her alot. Zoey my dolly , who i love to dress up. who's dressed like a witch. And last but not least Pinky my chesire cat, she's my fav. To snuggle and have color with
By Pinkiepie
All my stuffies are my favorite! I gots a baby tigger from Winnie the Pooh that has a baby roo on his back, and I gots an eyeore, and like 4 different stitch stuffies, also have angel that I got from Disney world a couple years ago. I gots lady from lady and the tramp. And lots lots more. I just recently gotted a giant pink unicorn that's my new favorite to cuddle at nights! It's the perfectest size
This is Tavi! She sleeps in bed with me and mommy. She has sisters but they’re all too little to stay in the bed with us. They’d get squished:3
My favorite stuffie of all time has got to be my teddy bear Hugo. He's tan in color, and is just the right size for holding and tossing him up in the air! He has a green dream catcher bracelet for an eyepatch. He's great to cuddle with and play with!
By EriSol211
I have a few stuffies but my favorites are:
-My red teddy bear named red. I got him from my dad two years ago on Valentine's Day.
-My big purple unicorn named Steve. I also got him from my dad for Valentine's Day because I was upset that my then girlfriend didn't get me a valentines gift.
-A sloth named snook. He's actually my daddy's. His family gave it to him put he keeps it at my house because since it's his it comforts me.
-And a big elephant that my daddy gave me yesterday for Valentine's Day.

I have other stuffies that I keep on my bed and bookshelf. All my stuffies mean a lot to me but they can't all be my favorite. I still love all my stuffies no matter what though! :stuffie:
By littlebee96
My favoritist stuffie is Winston! He’s this GIANT elephant! He’s like twoish feet tall and has big ears! He’s perfect for snuggles and he has a tuff of hair inbetween his ears! I luv him bunches!!!
By nueva5
my favorite stuffed animal is blanco. he is maybe 15'' tall. he has black eyes, a red and gold nose and a red smile. his name is blanco because he is a white bear. i am really enjoying how soft he is to the touch and how squishy he is. he gives nice hugs, too.
By Reclusivare
I just got this one two days ago. I love otters and giraffes, so I have two of each. I don't have a name for him though, so any recommendations are welcome :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]