IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Cybunny
I have a Cheshire cat from Disney land with a super long tail that I named kitty! I also have a big arpakasso that I love and a korillakuma pillow along with various smaller stuffies. There's a reallllly cute gatomon stuffie at the local game store that I really want!!
By Atalie984
My favorite stuffie is my elephant Avery. I got him on a trip with my friends and he was very soft and the perfect size to hug at night when I needed to sleep. We were in a hotel and it’s scary for me to sleep in a different place at night, so he helped a lot. I’ve slept with him every night for the past two years.
By Deleted User 35790
My favorite is the stuffed teddy my girlfriend gave me. It doesn't have a name.
I have a stuffed teddy named Gregory.
A stuffed shark named Stanley.
My favorite pokemon, Jolteon.
A fox named Franklin.
A monkey named Bobo.
A stuffed duck with no name.
I had a stuffed Lizard and Unicorn named Nameless (lizard) and Spencer Gannon (unicorn)
This is woody.
*Shoves her bear in your face* LOOK AT MY WOODY!

He is my only stuffed animal. He guards my blanket fort. We're life partners and I rescued him from a resale shop. I just looked in his eyes and knew we were kindred spirits.
By littleTyler
I have 7 stuffed animals.
A giant bear named, Barry the understudy (longish story)
A big dog named Superdog
A frog named king Frog
A stuffed crow who I never really named
A monkey named Louie
A bull dog that was given to me by my co workers, as a joke, not realizing how much I appreciate stuffed animals lol.
And my favorite, Duk-Duk! :stuffie: Who's an old stuffed Daffy Duck who's probably 25 to 30 years old. Yet he's in surprisingly good condition.
I call Duk-Duk and my actual live cat Floyd, my lieutenants, they're in charge when I'm not home. :arr: (Although Duk-Duk is usually with me when I'm out)
I'm also going to be getting a stuffed Toothless for Christmas, so I'm pretty excited about that.
I definitely want more lol. But I'm trying to put myself off until I have a caregiver, I feel like they would mean more if someone else got them for me. ::p: :pres:
Also if I start buying every stuffie I want, I won't be able to fit in my own bed soon haha. :sleep:
I have a big tiger plushie, her name is nala and she helped me true a lot with cuddles and huggies, I can wrap my whole body around it and I still feel small compared to her
By Adora98
My favorite stuffy is Shimmy and she's a turtle. Her name is Shimmy because her eyes are shiny bt I don't want to call her 'Shiny' because I want to smile whenever I say her name. When I say 'shiny" my mouth goes round but when I say "Shimmy" my mouth stays smiling :) I brought her as a reward for myself because I've gotten high grades for the semester and my friend said I deserved a break and something that will make me happy. Shimmy makes me happy
By Adora98
Marshmalohgrrl wrote: 5 years ago I collect Mooshmallowz and I have a whole crate full of them. But my favorite is Smoosh. She's a caticorn and I love her very much. :)
Can I ask what is a "caticorn"?
By tweenbrat
I have too many plushes to count to be honest. :stuffie: My favorites are bears that my mom and fiancee have given me over the years, especially a white bear holding a white heart and a chocolate scented bear.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]