Advertise your chat group, discuss groups you've joined, or find a new group here!
Forum rules: 
Do NOT post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
Only post your usernames to other chat programs in your profile or exchange them only through private messages.

Feel free to review our community rules at any time.
By H3llokitten
Membership Days Posts Signature
I recently made a kik group chat and I need memberssss. It's for daddies/mommies/littles/switches, anyone really! My goal is to just have a bunch of people where everyone can make friends and just talk about whatever :3 It's 18+ only. I'm the admin, and I WILL kick anyone who is making everyone uncomfortable, or if you're rude/mean, you will be kicked. I want it to be a safe place to make friends ^.^ Lemme know if you're interested.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Littlelumen
H3llokitten wrote:
> I recently made a kik group chat and I need memberssss. It's for daddies/mommies/littles/switches,
> anyone really! My goal is to just have a bunch of people where everyone can make
> friends and just talk about whatever :3 It's 18+ only. I'm the admin, and I WILL
> kick anyone who is making everyone uncomfortable, or if you're rude/mean, you will
> be kicked. I want it to be a safe place to make friends ^.^ Lemme know if you're
> interested.
Hi! I'm interested :splode:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By EnmaAi
H3llokitten wrote:I recently made a kik group chat and I need memberssss. It's for daddies/mommies/littles/switches, anyone really! My goal is to just have a bunch of people where everyone can make friends and just talk about whatever :3 It's 18+ only. I'm the admin, and I WILL kick anyone who is making everyone uncomfortable, or if you're rude/mean, you will be kicked. I want it to be a safe place to make friends ^.^ Lemme know if you're interested.
I am interested. Would you mind adding me too :splode:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Xbox One?

I know this is an old post ... but anyone wanna pl[…]

I feel that the answer here is to keep the lines o[…]

I'm planning on getting my self some things soon b[…]

Mmmm I think for the most part yes because that me[…]