IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share favorite or interesting recipes.
I'm like Shaggy and Scooby when it comes to making sandwiches... I put so much weird stuff on it,yet somehow it always comes out good!

Recently, my favorite has been:

Dark pumpernickel bread
Chocolate peanut butter
Orange marmalade
Coconut flakes
Salt and pepper potato chips

It sounds gross but don't knock it til you try it!

Whats your favorites?
I don't know how weird it is, but one time I went to subway with my and sister got one of my usual orders: Spicy Italian with double cheese, then spinach, olives, and onions for veggies. My sister said "That's pretty much a pizza sandwich."
My brother tells me mine is weird cause is ham mixed cheese lettuce tomato onion black olives pickles parm cause I love cheese ;-; and then bbq and honey mustard and he would do meatball and mustard with pickles
I love PB and banana... The other night I didn't have any bread, but I had hot dog buns... Soooo I spread PB on the inside of the bun and put the banana in whole... Kinda like a hot dog. I'm not sure why I haven't been doing it for years :shuff:
:eat: I guess potato chips on a sandwich isn't as weird as I thought. I've been doing that forever! For the pb&j lovers try grilling it like a grilled cheese sandwich. A whole new experience!
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]