IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share favorite or interesting recipes.
Okay My little sister and I started a new tradition of getting together once a month and having dinner and baking something together! It is so hard to do because I am so picky about some veggies and she is allergic to everything! Anyways we found this one recipe while looking for something both of us could have, Cookie Dough Dip. Simple, no eggs takes 10 minutes to make!

1/2 cup unsalted butter
8 oz cream cheese
1/3 cup light brown sugar
1 pinch salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup chocolate chips type of your choice (Or even M&Ms - Any candy really)
graham crackers or vanilla waffers or Apple slices for serving

1. Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer + small bowl), add in butter and cream cheese and beat on medium until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
2. Drop mixer speed to low and add in brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Using a spatula or spoon, fold in chocolate chips until chips are evenly dispersed.
4. Serve immediately with graham crackers, nilla wafers, pretzels, or other snack food. If preparing in advance: Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Dip will need to be returned to room temperature before serving.

It is creamy and so amazing! Since My sister and I found this I have tried two other recipes and this one is best so far!

The pictures I attached are from My sisters and I night. We make a dinner, a dessert, watch a movie and play a card game!

I hope you enjoy it! If you do make this, share a picture!
Attachments
DSC_0932.JPG
DSC_0932.JPG (4.03 MiB) Viewed 6823 times
DSC_0933.JPG
DSC_0933.JPG (3.46 MiB) Viewed 6823 times
You can use any candy you would like! Myself, I made some of this for a snack today and made it plain. I do not really care for Chocolate chips much, that is one of the great things about this dip you can use your imagination and create some great snack cookies! In fact when my sister and I had this, I had a bottle of left over sprinkles from Christmas and used a knife to spread it on a Graham cracker and then put sprinkles over it! I had a ton of fun with this snack and it really puts me in littlespace!
Oh my goodness I will have to try this!! It seems delicious. Maybe I can do it this weekend with vanilla wafers. Those are absolute favorites. :remind: :heart: :eat: :craze: ooh maybe even cookie crisp cereal. Amazing idea!!!!!!! :heart: pretzels could be good as well. Salty and sweet
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]