IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share favorite or interesting recipes.
By BabyWolf97
1¼ cup sugar
1 cup salted butter, softened
3 egg yolks
2 teaspoons mint extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
2½ cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1/2 cup candy sprinkles (unicorn inspired colours - pink, blue, purple, yellow, etc.)
1 cup mini candy-coated chocolate chips (various colours)
1/4 teaspoon Wilton purple food colouring
1/4 cup course white sugar
1/4 cup course pink sugar

Report this ad

INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner and set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks one at a time and beat into the mixture.
Next, beat in the mint extract, food colouring, and salt.
Add the flour, baking soda, and baking powder. On low speed, allow the wet ingredients to slowly incorporate the dry.
Next, stir in the candy sprinkles and mini candy-coated chocolate chips.
In a small, shallow bowl, mix together the pink and white course sugar. Set aside.
Use a small scoop to portion the cookie dough. Roll the tops of the cookie dough mounds into the sugar mixture.
Place the cookie dough onto the baking sheet and bake for exactly 12 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
By LittleRaeofJoy
thank you for sharing the recipe!! I've been trying to find a good recipe for cookies, i bring them to school and work every year and i got sick of chocolate chip so this will be really fun to try, i just hope the turn out good :)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]