IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
As a little with large breasts I feel concerned that it takes away from my innocence and littleness. I am curious to know what daddy/caregivers think about things like breast size or body shape. Are more childlike bodies desired or are curvy littles still cute?
By justagingerguy
In my opinion, it should not matter at all. Part of a ddlg relationship is acceptance of who each other are, inside and out. Just as with all things though, people will have their preferences of course. All you can really do is keep your chin up and if a cg has a problem with big books, it's their loss not yours. Best of luck.
There will always be a caregivers that is seeking or completely ok with whatever body shaoe you have it dosent take anything away from being a little in my opinion little or big boobs has no affect on the attraction and attention i would give to my little. Dont think that because you have big boobs means you cant atill be little ans innocent.
I don't think it takes away from your innocence or littleness in any way. What makes the little ''feel'' like a little to a daddy, is mostly their behaviour/personality traits. A good daddy would never let that change anything.
Personally what a little looks like should not matter. Still it should be about who they are. Not all daddys want their little to be innocent. I believe that there should be no diffrence. All littles should be treated with respect and care. Boob,butt,weight, that stuff should not matter and any good daddy would agree
I agree with 'justagingerguy' that it should not matter what you look like, how you act, or your past. ... All those things are who you are. There's none that have the right to change that (except you). If someone does want to change something(s) about you you need to ask yourself if YOU are ok with is and how YOU are going to live with the NEW you. That is my thoughts on this, ... I hope I'm not coming across as an booty.
By Deleted User 48585
In my opinion this would make no difference at all, not even sexually. Being a daddy, or a decent human being (again, my bold opinion) this should not be a factor that matters, or brings any negatives to the table.
A true daddy should accept you for who you truly are, body shape doesn't effect your littleness or innocence. My little is an awesome little girl who just happens to have bigger body parts, but she is just as much a little. I love her the way she is and would never ask her to make herself over because of something as superficial as boobs. :heart: :heart:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]