IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
:craze:
Very well put. You are very intelligent and have a good grasp on reality. I agree with you. On most parts. Most people are going to be a little bit crazy and throwed off, no doubt. But, giving up hope on all of humanity, slow your roll Carolina. :-)

I promise if you keep looking and don't give up you will find the perfect daddy. One who knows that roots only grow with time and any good relationship needs time to grow. It sounds like you know exactly what a bad daddy looks like so it won't take you long to leaf through them. It will be a meticulous process, but it'll be a worthwhile process nonetheless. There is a perfect match out there for you.The only Question is how far will you go to find him?

If I can offer any encouraging words it would be this. Continue to build yourself up and make yourself the best person you can be. Before you know it the right person will fall in your lap or you will fall into there's so to speak :-)
There are a lot of fake "Daddies" out there that will pretend to be something they are not, so that they can get what they want. Be cautious of the "Daddies" that move way too fast. The ones that try and make you do things that you're not comfortable doing, be it at the time or entirely. Worst case scenario if they don't feel right, your best bet is to try and find someone else who feels like a better fit.
Awww, sorry to hear you have such trouble with daddy doms, but dont quit ok! This is a good place and although 'some' ruin it and are not here for the right reasons, there are 'MANY' more who are. You got lots of friends here who will listen and help too!! But i know what you mean too. Believe it or not, there are fake mommy's too
My heart goes out to you. Unfortunately there are more Savages than gentleman in this big world. I promise there is someone out there who is just perfect for you. It took me a long time to figure this out for myself. I realize now it's more important to wait for the right person than to pass the time with the wrong one. It's very difficult to dismiss somebody you believed in when those red flags start coming up, don't I know it. I have found the best thing to do when life is not going right is to take a timeout, and start working on myself. I will look and see which areas I need Improvement and I put on my name tag, clock in and get going so to speak. The more I improve myself, the better I am for that right person. I haven't met her yet but I know she's on her way.
I agree with littlewitch, I have met a few very aggressive Daddy’s and one Mommy. One of the Daddy’s insisted on doing a diaper check in public in plain sight of everyone and we had only just met for a meet and interview at a IHOP. The one Mommy that was aggressive was very assertive in the Mommy role wiping my face after I drank some ice tea without asking or even considering the fact I did not belong to her yet. Now had I b even her little boi, then there would not have been an issue, it would be her place to keep her baby boi clean in private or public..
I spite of these “encounters” I still keep looking, someday I willl find “my” caregiver,,,,
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]