How do you know what your little age is?

Forum rules
This NOT an area for personal ads!
BB_Malla
Role: Little girl

Re: How do you know what your little age is?

Postby BB_Malla » 2 months ago

Arts and crafts are the best! I need some new arts and crafts ideas to do though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

divergent_vision1
Role: Babyboy

Postby divergent_vision1 » 2 months ago

In my opinion I think giving yourself a "little age" is kind of silly. Everyone is different, and sometimes that means feeling more little one day. Then feeling maybe bigger the next day.

To kind of explain I'll use myself as an example. I totally identify as a baby boy. There are days when all I want to do is put a little appropriate movie and just lay around and snuggle my blankies and stuffy friend. I'm always diapered, when I get little time, and using them makes me feel very babyish. There are other days when I like to do more independent things like colour or draw! At the same time, I have to deal with being alone, so I do always have to do big boy stuff like feed or change myself, and get dressed. Even though I don't want to lolol

BB_Malla

Postby BB_Malla » 2 months ago

Ohhh that makes sense! Thank you!

littledinologan
Role: Little boy

Postby littledinologan » 1 month ago

I mainly associate little age with what that age of child like. So, for example: If you like cribs or baby food, you'd probably be younger than someone who prefers to play with things like video games or a nerf gun. I think the best thing about CGL is the fact that you aren't necessarily confined to liking only one thing. You can change, you can try new things and if you don't like it, it's perfectly okay. That's the best part about this community.
"Love all, Trust a few, Do wrong to none." -Anonymous

BB_Malla

Postby BB_Malla » 1 month ago

@littledinologan

Yeah that's what I love about this community! Thanks for your input I appreciate it! (:

BubbleTea23
Role: Little

Postby BubbleTea23 » 1 month ago

I personally never really had a specific age whilst being in little space up until a few months ago. I enjoyed things like sippy cups, colouring, dino nuggets, and pretty much every toddler thing out there. So i just based it off the things I liked and how I acted when I was in that mood and it was around the ages of 2-4. It's different for everyone though~ :heart:

Lacie828

Postby Lacie828 » 1 month ago

Hi! Well I've always been childlike so I use to always joke I was 10 years younger than I was so when I was 16 I'd say "I'm 6, but I'm turning 7 soon" I'm 19 now but I ended up sticking with saying "I'm 7" because after that felt too old in a weird way. When I discovered I was a little I originally thought my little age was 7 but I think it's actually a bit younger. I don't like diapers and I can communicate pretty well when I'm in little space so I'm above 2 but I really like coloring (I can color inside the lines) and Disney movies and I think my interests are closest to that of a 5 year old, so I think my little age is 5, but it was a process for me to learn that.
It's totally okay if you don't have a little age! And when learning what yours is it's okay to experiment and take time to figure it out, you can always have a range instead of a specific age too! Maybe if your Daddy asked you how old you feel every once and awhile when your in little space and you can throw out a number and see what feels right?
I would say it is based off behavior and interest but above all it's about what feels right to you!
Good luck by the way! Hope I could help a bit!
Littles don't have to be little ::3:

colin_benjamin
Role: Little boy

Postby colin_benjamin » 5 days ago

I spent time looking at child development charts and things like that. I also asked a few of my good friends with kids about different things in their development and behavior to see how it compared to mine when I'm in little space. Speech was a big indicator for me. I can be a smart 3 1/2 so kindergarten workbooks can be fun, but my speech patterns in little space put me right at the 3 - 4 year old mark.

Return to “Ask a Little”