Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
No. I"m in a male dominated profession, and as a female, I've fought HARD to be treated as an equal. I would HATE being treated like a child all the time. But I do wish I had a few people that I was close enough to allow them to treat me as a little in an appropriate time/space/way whenever possible!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
For me although sometimes I love when people treat me as little, dependent, and submissive, it isn’t all I am as a person. I’m little because I like regression and cute things and the overall childlike form of submission where you’re dependent on your dom. I’m not delusional, however, and I know that I’m an adult, not a child, and that I’ve still gotta work and contribute to society. When I’m being big I need to be taken seriously and am quite independent. If somebody were to talk down to me that I didn’t know I’d be offended, whereas if it were a dom or someone close to me who respects me in and out of little space then that’s totally different. Great question though, have an awesome day!!!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Questions for Littles

1. babygirl/kitten 2. no:/ 3. no 4. stuffies and c[…]

Sexual Identity

I identify with being bi for a while, but then I r[…]

What is your favorite stuffy's name?: Starburst! W[…]

Stuffie names!?

I have a pink sloth stuffie named Starburst, and a[…]