IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I do use a pacifier , i have driven with it. (should see those looks). my little age 4-10. but i also use bottles. I love mine and got a 3 pack of adult one from amazon. the brand is little for big. they are plain but you decorate them!
I would love to start using packs. I only suck on my thumb when I feel Little Which I know isn't the best thing to do. Sooo I am hoping to get some adult pacis soon. I can't wait to be able to do that. I don't really have much things now but I am hoping I can get a few things. So I can go into little space when I feel it because it sucks when I want to feel little and I don't really have much things yet.
My wifey bought me my first one not too long ago; I only got one instead of a pack in case I wouldn't be able to use it, because I have a very strong gag reflex. XP I only thought it might work because I was VERY LATE in giving up thumb-sucking when I was getting older (I still have a callus on my thumb from where my teeth rested).

I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really enjoy using it, but a little sad that I can't use it during bedtime, as it encourages me to drool a lot, and I don't want to hurt my feather pillows. XD
I have an adult paci that I got from Amazon. I wanted one for a while and then one day just braved it and bought it. It’s really helpful to calm me down when I’m feeling overly anxious/ stressed or even cranky. It’s also easy to sleep with… I don’t do this every night but a lot of the time i do use it to help me fall asleep.
I do use a paci :pacy: but since I live with family and there not really Understanding of my little space my paci is a baby one and I can't use if for long periods of time because of the dangerous affects it can have on your teeth and it just hurts my mouth after like 1 hour so I mainly just stuck on my thumb.( I know it's not the best solution but it's just my best option rn)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]