IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Yes I do I got my first one rather recently and I absolutely love it!! :pacy: it's a deco one with a bat on it and the handle says baby bat it's so pretty! :pheart: :pheart:
I wish I could use it more but living at home makes it rather difficult, but I use it when I can.
I do! It’s light blue. No decor as I prefer it that way for now but may decorate it myself or buy one with minimal decor. I mostly use it when I run out of milk and Can’t have my baba & sometimes to sleep if I need extra comfort.
By Deleted User 76281
I used to have one, just a plain baby blue. They are nice to use but only for short periods of time. Im a teether so it’s hard for me to not chew on it so I use a dedicated teether. I do need another one though because my dog got ahold of it.
I use both adult and toddler pacifier’s depending on how I feel and where I am.
Home I use an adult pacifier most of the time from when I get home from work till I go to work.
Work I carry a toddler one just in case I need to calm down .
Round friends mostly I wear a toddler pacifier on my bib but carry a adult pacifier
mine is plain blue, maybe unpopular opinion but im not a huge fan of the ones decorated with beads, its not something ive ever seen on a real child!
it helps me fall asleep :sleep: and feel littler, trying to speak thru it makes me feel littler too because it impedes my speech, lol.
something awesome is, if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend or whatnot, if you can get them to put it in for you, its a nice feelin :yes:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]