IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Alot of my "big" favorites are also my "little favorites..But i have to agree with WickedzAngel. I hate dressing up unless I'm in little space. Then I am in and out of dresses and coloring with silly shows on in the background or even having my hair braided or played with is a huge deal when im in little space :pacy:
I'm glad I'm not the only one? I've always felt like it was weird, but I hate children's cartoons when I'm big. I tend to find them really annoying and boring. Ironically enough, I babysit a lot so I end up having to watch them when I'm big, but I usually go on my phone or do something else while the kids each them. But when I'm little I get 100% invested and super excited when cartoons come on! So I can totally relate.
I hate kids songs when I am in big mode, but love dem and the classic movies when I am in little mode. Actually I watched snow white 20 times in the last 8 weeks☺ and when I was in vacation I wanted to act little but I was afraid of what the other people would say
In the adult world I really hate being told what to do but in little space I love being given rules and being told what to do and wheb to do it. In the adult world i'm also very nuturing but when I'm in little space I love being babied. Other things like cartoons and kids shows i enjoy more in little space.
I hate wearing dresses and skirts when I'm big, but dressing up is the funnest thing in the world when I'm little! And putting my hair into braids or pigtails, too. And like Jessie said I hate being told what I should do when I'm big, but I need the rules when I'm little. Not having to think about what to do is one of my favorite parts of being little :)
I honestly loved being hugged and snuggled and close to someone in little space, but I hate being touched when I'm big. If you hug me without asking when I'm big you'll lose a limb. If you hug me without asking when I'm little you'll never get out of the hug.
Im the same way, I hate being touched when Im big but when Im little I need the cuddles and hugs and stuff. When Im big I hate the color pink but when Im little its one if my favorite colors. I work as a nanny and hate it when kids keep pacis in their mouths all day but when Im little I rarely take out my paci.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]