IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By Lacie828
Do you use a paci? Where do you find adult pacis? My little age is 5 so I'm afraid I'm too big for a paci. I've never had one but I really want to try one but I'm kinda nervous/shy... Any advise?
I would really like to start using a paci, but my Daddy is uncomfortable with it so I compromised and just suck my thumb, which he does not have a problem with.
I use adult pacis and they are really great! When I go to bed with one I rarely spit it out overnight! They can be kind of expensive though, I would recommend trying the biggest baby paci you can get from a store. (18-36 month) I think. Or if you don't want to get one from a store, then check out little for big. I believe they are the cheapest you can get online, but they have great quality!! I love mine :)
I use adult pacis and they are really great! When I go to bed with one I rarely spit it out overnight! They can be kind of expensive though, I would recommend trying the biggest baby paci you can get from a store. (18-36 month) I think. Or if you don't want to get one from a store, then check out little for big. I believe they are the cheapest you can get online, but they have great quality!! I love mine :)
Lacie828 wrote:Do you use a paci? Where do you find adult pacis? My little age is 5 so I'm afraid I'm too big for a paci. I've never had one but I really want to try one but I'm kinda nervous/shy... Any advise?
I have bought one adult paci from AwwSoCute. Really cute but didn't really fit around my mouth. I would recommend the NUK series.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
By BabyMax
I consider myself from 18 months to about 3 or 3 1/2. It depends on what moods I'm in. Because my little side wants to be a big kid too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Hi everyone!! *waves*
I'm a middle so I would say my age is 7ish, I never really thought about it! I do use a paci though (I call it a binkie) I use normal ones, not ones from an adult baby store, just ones from Walgreens or that my Daddy got my offline. My advice is you are never too old for a paci, if you feel you need one use it! I don't use mine often but when I do it's amazing! Go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Daddy-Ally
I'm a CG, but I use the Adult Pacifiers due to having a mental illness and it helps me with my stress and anxiety.

I don't smoke and I gave up drinking as a New Year resolution. Ok so it may be strange for a CG to suck on paci's but it helps me and i've not looked back yet.

:)
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]