IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
i fall asleep and wake up still in little space all of the time! i love it honestly. sometimes i go two or three days in little space! :pacy: :heart: sometimes i just carry my teddy bear everywhere with me. and when i have to be secret about it i keep him in my backpack and sneak cuddles when i can.
I usually work early in the mornings so waking up in little space would probably not go over well for me! I do however looooove falling asleep as a little. When I'm cuddling my stuffies and buried in blankets it's just the most comforting feeling in the world :)
If I fall asleep little I'm most likely to wake up little and just want to keep hold of my stuffie and cuddle up. But I don't tend to wake up little if I wasn't little before I fell asleep. Unless I've had a nightmare then I'm most likely going to be little when I wake up.
I have better dreams when I go to sleep little. I don't wake up as a little very often because I have to be big ALL DAY =( I wish I could wake up little everyday! Whenever I do my, days are so fun :<3: I do wake up in the middle of the night little and cuddle my stuffies til I fall back to sleep :pacy:
I wake up in little space a lot. It's probably one of the more common times for me to be little. I am definitely my most vulnerable in bed and when I wake up I am usually very groggy. I sleep really heavily and don't like waking up at all!! :no: But usually Daddy tries to help. We live together so he is always there in the morning but sometimes he likes to let me sleep in when I don't wanna because he says I need it. :sleep:
Yeah sometimes I either go to bed and just really want cuddles and holding tightly and feeling the warmth. I cuddle to my stuffies and hold them tight as I snuggle up in my bed. I love that feeling of waking up being held in arms knowing your safe and being cared for it's the best feeling ever
I've had days I have fallen asleep and woken up in little space, but that typically occurs when I fall asleep on the phone with daddy (i guess). WheN i don't i don't really, but i still sometimes will feel little and be in little space until the time I fall asleep.
I always go to bed in little space because it is the only way i can comfortablely sleep anymore. I only wake up in little space if i had a bad dream (if anyone has tips for getting rid of them let me know), but i really wish i could wake up in little spaces more often.
I usually fall asleep in little space with my Stitch stuffie. Sometimes I’ll wake up in the middle of the night to find him on the floor, and I’ll feel inCREDIBLY little, lol.

On a side note, how are y’all posting from Tapatalk? I’m new here and I can’t figure it out :>o<:
Oh yes, definitely. It was a bit disorienting at first, but I love the feeling g of waking up little.
Because little space is a may safe apace, so if I wake and am still in it, I know I'm in a good place in my head.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]