IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I can sleep without a nightlight, but only if my stuffies are around me! I much prefer sleeping with a nightlight. It makes me feel safe and helps keep nightmares away. I have a nightlight that lights up my whole room! It keeps me safe and comfy at night.
I don't have a nightlight, but I have a clock that is lit up. I also usually always have my TV on at night that provides light and noise. Plus my room is never pitch black. I also always tend to have a light on in my room or the sun shining through.
PrettyKitty1219 wrote: 7 years ago Hi!
I hope I'm not the only one, but I really need some sort of light at night or I'm garenteed a nightmare.
I'm mostly hoping to hear from other littles that like or need a light & maybe some CG's that don't mind that sort of thing.

Thankies!
I don't need a nightlight, but I do get freaked out in the dark. So, I like to have one if I can. Plus it helps when the house is dark and I have to go potty and I can't see. xD
I need a night light to sleep too! The dark scares me a lot, so I have a little night light shaped like an owl. You are not alone ::3: :pinkh:
I SOOOOO JEALOUS OF YOU OWL NIGH' LIGH'!!!!!!!!!! wike supa dupa jealous. bu' anyway...

I dun sweep wif a nigh' ligh', tho i use to. I haf my owl stuffie to pwotec' me. :D :paci: :splode:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]