IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hi Lottie~ I'm Rere! I'm new to this too, it's very new for me so I still get a little anxious sometimes. I find that wearing over-sized clothing, Listening to cute music, or cuddling a stuffed animal helps me the most, but sometimes simple things like eating a snackie and drinking out of a sippy cup helps too. I sometimes feel like I might not be little, but I think it's best to take things slow and keep trying out different things until you find what works for you. I find myself looking at the toys we have for my nephews when they come over and longing to play with them, but then I remember my mom or someone is in the room with me. I'm only out to one person, she's a little and talking to her really helps me out when I doubt myself and feel sad. Is being little exciting, but a little scary for you sometimes too? We can be friends if you want to be, you can always talk to me if you ever feel down or confused and you need to talk things out :) <3
Hi! My former Daddy's voice used to do it for me. As soon as i'd hear his voice, it sent me into that blissful state of little space. I always looked forward to phone calls.. When he'd call me his little kitten or his babygirl, Little me would go into overdrive. For me, little space came and went when it wanted to, but certain things he would say would trigger it. I always told him his voice was a superpower. I miss it.
Thank u so much for replying!!! sorry i havebt replied i cut my finger so thmyping has been a lil hard (。•́︿•̀。) i wnat ys ti be friends!!!!  (* ^ ω ^) yeah i get anxious sometimes cause im a lil new and im not sure when im “little” ive felt little but then i feel bad after cause i feel likei was faking it and ive only gone into little space once and that was when i had a panic attack ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ im doing better but im just anxious and curious cause everything is new to me!!!
Hi Lottie,
What sends me into little space is usually when I’m trying to avoid being grown up for awhile because I’m stressed or want to be babied. However, what is a foolproof way to send me to little space is when a cg gets stern and tells me to do something or not to do something. I in little space like to push my boundaries when I’m having a bad day and won’t ask for a spanking but will act up to receive one.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]