IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Something that we would like to have done for us is have our boogers pulled out by our Mommy. It is a very parental form of care, that shows a genuine want to express the CGl dynamic.

A few other examples:
- Having our diapers constantly checked and changed.
- Being pushed in a stroller.
- Having our clothes chosen.
- Having our diet figured out, and being manually fed.
- Allowing Mommy to make health and financial decisions on our behalf.
- Having our teeth brushed.

We personally do not see anything that would be off-limits for us whenever it comes to the care received from our Mommy. We would want to be treated basically the same way as biological Infants.

What are some of the limits that you have? What are some of the uncommon things that you would want your Caregiver to do for you?
Most of that's a bit much for me. I would want her to pick out clothes for me and maybe bathe me, but beyond that I really want her to help me help myself. Like, I need to be reminded to bathe, brush my teeth, do my homework, etc. I think that's probably typical for my regression age, though.

But, the most important thing for me is just having someone to hold me (or to hold) and hopefully pet me 'til I fall asleep every night.

Oh, I also have a lot of trouble with paperwork & bureaucracy (like medical forms and taxes), so if someone could do that for me, that would be amazing! :yay:
There are some things I prefer to do when big, like financial decisions and major health decisions, along with my studies and things of that nature. I choose to stay big for these tupes of things and keep them to myself more than sharing with my partner. But, I also like being little and allowing him to take over alot of control, and wouldnt be opposed to things like:
-diapering, however I don’t -use- them so checking wouldn’t be plausible
-making food decisions/feeding me
-bathing me
-picking out my clothes for staying around the house (not out in public)
-holding me (I’m a cuddle fiend)
-helping me do my chores
-reminding me to wash up properly
-brushing my teeth
-helping me with everyday things i feel too little to do
I don’t think I’d let him do things that are as far as changing my diaper or wiping my nose, but it’s really amazing you guys have that level of respect and trust!! :yay:
Hmmm, well I don't have a Mommy yet but if I did...... I'm a younger little, more at the baby age, so really as much as possible I think.

-Diapering - checks and changes.
-Feeding me
-Bath time!
-Picking out my clothes
-Lots of cuddees of course
-Brushing my teeth

Really....as much as she wants. I really like greater dependence depictions between baby and mommy. The more she can take on that motherly role the better to be honest.
I let my daddy structure activity time, tv time, when to wake up and sleep, how much and when to eat and to figure my diet out and tuck me in, he makes my food too obviously. I also will let him pick my clothes and stuff too. I function about as a five year old at the youngest in little space but I can do most things for myself but I tend to be really clumsy.
My daddy does SO much for me!! He even has an app set up where I have tasks to do and he can check my progress. (We live 2.5 hours apart) .
Daddy and I have talked about me being 'needy' and he told me no matter how clingy or needy I think I'm being he loves it. It makes him feel needed and wanted. Gets him into daddy space. If you and your cg are on the same page I don't think there is too much either can ask for.
I kind of agree with some of what you said, Azure and Vanilla, but some of it would violate my space a bit. Like, I don't think I could stand having someone brush my teeth or check my diapers all the time. Though, I think I could warm up to the latter if I get used to using the diapers. I kind of agree with Kymper, though. I don't know how the stroller would work, though. Strollers are mainly good for being out in public, and I'm still having trouble seeing how people would see me in a dress and diaper. Sounds like an exhilarating concept, though.
i'm pretty independent so i think there's a lot of things i wouldn't want a cg to do, even while super regressed. i don't want to be fed or have my clothes picked out or anything like that. i want simpler things, like having my food prepared for me, being tucked in, being reminded to brush my teeth before bed and drink more water throughout the day, being daddy/mommy's little helper, stuff like that.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]