IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
:p2: Is Father's Day a day you celebrate in a special way with your Daddy as well? If you don't have a Daddy do you think you'd like to celebrate it with yours in the future?
If you're into gift-giving then do you or would you present your Daddy with a gift typically given to fathers from their children? :pres:

If you don't like the idea of celebrating it with your partner then is it just a personal boundary that feels uncomfortable, that you believe a separate special day should be celebrated instead, or something else?

What are your general thoughts on a little celebrating Father's Day with their Daddy? :p7:
I love celebrating Father's Day with my Daddy :) I call it 'Daddy's Day'. My biological Dad and I were never close so I never really got to celebrate it growing up but now I buy Daddy a 'Daddy' card from the store and sometimes if I have enough, I'll buy him a gift card for his fav store!

If I don't end up buying him something, I'll make the day special by making him breakfast in bed or going out with him for the day! I love doing it to show how much I love and appreciate him!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]