IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I feel like my subconscious is always like "BE LITTLE!" so i'm low key always little. I was editing a video for my channel (to which there is a link on my profile if you wanna check it out!) and I started talking about Winnie the pooh and out of no where I go "I weally wike winnie da pooh" and it wasn't forced or anything, it just appeared out of no where.

I know not all little partake in baby talk but those who do, do you ever find it just coming out by accident?
By Cutie
I already have a little voice so I think most people don't notice when I do it.. But I overall I usually try hard to not talk little if it's not with friends or daddy. It's kinda hard to do though :(
I don't really baby talk much, but once in a while I'll catch myself replacing R's and L's with W's when I say certain words, or F sounds on words that en in TH. but most of the time that only happens if I've been drinking. and sometimes I'll be singing along with a song and suddenly realize I've been singing in babytalk the whole time(the rose and the fistle by flobots is a good example of a song I might do this).
By princessmeow
I baby talk often and a whine a lot too. I have done this accidentally but I'm okay with it

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
I was hanging with my friends once and squealed with excitement over a looney tunes comic and my friends stared. I also referred to my Dad as daddy in front my friends but haven't used baby talk.
I totally get this! Sometimes I’m talking to my friends and I naturally get higher pitched. It happens more frequently with rando strangers, I just naturally start to talk higher and sometimes even act childish which I don’t even know if they notice!!
By PrincessCakes
Hi Love bug,
I have never done this talking wise , but def. in text. I sent my mom " Okies " , " hehe " , and " Chu ". You want to have to explain what chu means to your mom :shakeno: . It was horrifying at the time but now I just laugh at it. But I doit ALL the time over text!
well, let me ad this from a boys perspective! I was at a house party one night and had a couple drinks and i was talking with this girl, and she was telling me about this new animated movie she reallly wants to see, and from out of my mouth comes "ohhh i weely wove that one!"...well, after some explaining and embarassment , she understood and it was all good..but oh man! im ALOT more carefull now LOL

I think a girl slipping that out is kinda cute..but when a guy does it ...uh oh! LOL
It accidentally slipped out for me once but like for you, it didn't feel forced at all to me.

No one was around when it happened.

I was watching Elmo's World and I was singing along with the song and once it was over, I started pouting and said I want Elmo back in like a higher pitch voice.

And it felt right. It felt like I was suppose to say it.

Usually for me if people are around I dont really say much but when I'm by myself, thats another story :D
I find myself baby talking quite a bit actually, but I think that I have just done it for so long without associating it with being a little that nobody around me really notices that I do it. My voice is also naturally higher pitched anyways and so I think that helps to cover up some of the baby talk too which is nice. For me, I often change the way words are said and so they come out sounding more babyish than they were meant to be. Even in text I find myself changing how I spell words so they sound more like my little self. I often write otay or okies and sometimes I write hehe when I am texting. I don't know, I feel like it's just natural for me. Don't get me wrong though, I don't do this all the time. It happens more or less when I am tired or not feeling well. Or I'll so it with some people I am comfortable around that know me.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]