Changing my ad  [Answered]

Forum rules
Please create your own, new topic when you have questions about your own account and it's functionality or how to use the site with your account.

Also, review these help topics for quick answers first!:

How to chat, read/send/receive private messages, and see user profiles!

How to Change Your Username

How to Request Account or Post Deletion

How to Turn OFF Word Censoring

How to Close Your Personals Ad / How to Reopen Your Personals Ad
LilBratT
Role: Little

Changing my ad  [Answered]

Postby LilBratT » 2 months ago

The things I'm looking for has changed and some other stuff about me personally, so I'd like to change my ad. I'm not 100% sure if I know how to do it right. I read on how I do it, but I just want to check before I do anything. I make the new ad, post it and wait for approval before closing the other one? Can someone help me out when they can please? Thank you. :)

admin

Re: Changing my ad

Postby admin » 2 months ago

Hi!

We do not allow personal ads to be edited or removed. You may consider replying to the current personals ad you have up with the updated information or closing it and re-submitting an entirely new one (although, please take note that the system may eventually merge those two ads together if they are very similar and coming from your account as to avoid site spam). I would recommend you close your initial ad first before submitting another one or the system may automatically merge them at the same time your new one gets accepted.

You can mark your ad as no longer looking, thus closing your current ad, if find need to do so:

https://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewt ... =30&t=5704

Thanks!

LilBratT
Role: Little

Re: Changing my ad

Postby LilBratT » 2 months ago

Thanks for the help! :)

........................Need 100 characters haha........................

Return to “Help”