Why can't I send private messages?  [Answered]

Forum rules
Please create your own, new topic when you have questions about your own account and it's functionality or how to use the site with your account.

Also, review these help topics for quick answers first!:

How to chat, read/send/receive private messages, and see user profiles!

How to Change Your Username

How to Request Account or Post Deletion

How to Turn OFF Word Censoring

How to Close Your Personals Ad / How to Reopen Your Personals Ad
jim3
Role: Diaper Lover

Why can't I send private messages?

Postby jim3 » 1 month ago

I personally can still not send private messages or view other profiles. It says post an introduction when I try to send private messages. I posted an introduction like 4-5 months ago. I also have posted several messages and created several new topics in the forum. I tried submitting another introduction just in case but was declined saying I already posted an introduction. Finally, I emailed admin personally at the email address they provided about 3 months ago explaining I have done everything but still nothing or no response. Not sure what I may be doing wrong here if anything.

PeppermintBatty

Role: Furry

Re: How do I send private messages?

Postby PeppermintBatty » 1 month ago

I'm sorry Jim3. I checked your user info and it looks like someone forgot to take you off the newly registered users group after they approved your intro. This kind of error can happen sometimes and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

admin

Re: Why can't I send private messages?  [Answered]

Postby admin » 1 month ago

Hi!

I suspect this was applicable, and it was not necessarily a mistake at all:

If your introduction did not permit you to be instantly moved to "Registered" account type (full features of private messaging, chat room access, and profile viewing) then continue to use the site as normally. Within the first few posts you will be accepted aboard with your new friends here. If you've posted quite a few posts and you still see that your content is being held for manual review then please contact the site Admin. by e-mail/direct-message for assistance and full review.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1830

The correct action would have been to e-mail us directly instead of creating a help topic about this type of issue. Also, in the future, please create your own thread topics for your own issues, subjects, topics, etc.

- Admin.

jim3
Role: Diaper Lover

Re: Why can't I send private messages?

Postby jim3 » 1 month ago

Yes, I attempted to follow this below,

"If your introduction did not permit you to be instantly moved to "Registered" account type (full features of private messaging, chat room access, and profile viewing) then continue to use the site as normally. Within the first few posts you will be accepted aboard with your new friends here. If you've posted quite a few posts and you still see that your content is being held for manual review then please contact the site Admin. by e-mail/direct-message for assistance and full review."

If you notice, in my previous post, I mentioned I tried to email admin about 3 months ago using the link/info provided but did not hear back. That's why I created this topic in the help section.

Everything looks good now though. I can view profiles and send private messages.

Thank You

Jim

admin

Re: Why can't I send private messages?

Postby admin » 1 month ago

jim3 wrote:...I tried to email admin about 3 months ago using the link/info provided but did not hear back.

Hi, jim3!

I checked through my previously received e-mails and I'm not seeing anything from "jim3" or the e-mail address you have associated with your account. I've had a few people say they e-mailed and I was unable to find those e-mails as well though. If you could, please send me a private message here through the site and let me know how you e-mailed (did you send e-mail directly to littlespaceonline@gmail.com or did you use the site "Contact us" form from the site?). Also, please let me know if you had used a different e-mail address than what your account is registered.

I want to try to find the message, as I just don't recall getting it and cannot easily locate it, but also want to try to discover why it had mysteriously vanished so this situation isn't recurring. At the very least, I think this could help with investigating other reports of e-mails being sent but not received. I appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,

Admin.

Return to “Help”