IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By BittyBaby2
Hi fellow AB's! I have a quick question, i was just curious to see everybody's answers and read your stories. I was just wondering for those of you who wear diapers, have you ever had to change in public? If so where, and how did you do it without being noticed? For those of you who are the caregivers to an AB have you ever given a public diaper change? How did you feel? I am just curious that is all. I know for myself, I have had a couple public diaper changes. When I had a daddy, we went to the park one day and I was in just a goodnights pull-up because I was trying to be big :yes: but I didn't make it and i ended up doing a big wetting in my pull-up. My daddy noticed the swelling because at the time I was wearing yoga pants and he could see that I had just wet my pull-up and he knew that if I didn't get changed I would leak all over. So he took me to the car and at the time the park was really secluded and he changed my diaper in the back of the car. We were very careful to not expose myself or what we were doing and we definitely did not want to involve anybody else, so while I did get the necessary change I needed it was done with discretion and precaution. Personally, I enjoyed it. It made me feel that much more small and put me more into my little space. Thanks for reading and responding! :pacy:
Hey! yeah when I was in college I would occasionally wear discretely around campus and would change in the bathrooms around campus. At my school we had single stall bathrooms that were called "all gender bathrooms" so I used those but when those weren't available I could do it standing against a wall of a stall or even go back to my dorm and change it there.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]