IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I think that there can be some training involved in regularly using diapers.

It might be helpful to start with what you already are comfortable doing. So, maybe an idea here is to wear your diaper and when you finally have to go then sit or stand at the toilet, as if the diaper wasn’t on. In time, sit on/stand by the toilet for just a moment when you need to go and then gently (not hurriedly) move away from doing it on/by the toilet, and release while standing or squatting by the bathroom door while closing your eyes and imagining you’re still at the toilet. Try to mimic and imagine being at the toilet for awhile so you simply get very comfortable with the sensation. Work your way up to no longer needing to close your eyes and imagine, and, eventually, no longer needing to be in or near the bathroom.

Take it all step by step instead of pressuring yourself to try to do it all at once.
My best advice is to do it standing up. it's kind of natural for the human body to pee when standing up or squatting depending. I can't actually pee sitting down on my chair at all however i can pee on the toilet sitting down, but standing up works for me. In the end relaxing and feeling safe is your best bet. honestly.
By Deleted User 64965
Put your diaper on and use the toilet like you normally would stand up or sit down but go in your diaper instead of the potty. You can also put it on and hold it until you can't and you lose control and go in the diaper.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]