IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I know this is a touchy topic for some people. How do you feel about going out in public in a diaper? Obviously you'd be wearing them under clothing. Is this okay in your book?

Personally, I'm diapered 24/7 under my clothes, though, most of the time I wear lighter training pants to work so they're not as obvious. Additionally, training pants are easier to work and move around it (I am on my feet all day). I have no problem going out in public in a big fluffy diaper.

I've met people who are totally against it though. I guess a lot of people don't believe in "taking a adult interest into the public." I was never able to understand that line of thinking. Sure, I'm not going to lay a deuce without being on chlorophyll and I can see how that would be disturbing...but everything else is contained and private under clothing. What are your thoughts on this?
I don't see how wearing diapers out in public under clothes is a problem. Its not like people will notice unless they stare really hard at you, or touch you. Its not exposing people to anything because the diapers aren't being exposed.

Its like underwear with a little extra padding, and there is nothing indecent about just wearing underwear. Besides if they do notice, their first thought is going to be that you are incontinent, not that you are an AB. Most people don't even know what AB is.
I think wearing a diaper in public is about the same as pads lol if no one notices my pad or period panties why would they notice the diaper you know you got this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By thecrinklemonster
I'm all for wearing it under normal clothes in public but I'm also a proponent of keeping kink out of the public eye. Those who have not consented should not have your kink forced into their faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it's under your clothing, people usually can't notice it, I don't think, and therefore isn't exposing others to your kink. It's when people expose their diapers in public that's...cringey at best. :shock:
Regardless of what others feel it is your life and if you feel comfortable and more at ease wearing diapers then you should do it. If anyone was to tell or if anything showed most people within the general public would assume you have a medical need such as incontinence not many vanilla people would think otherwise. It is often a worry among a lot of people within this community especially little's that people will know and in a lot of ways the only people who will assume you don't have a medical requirement will be people familiar with this lifestyle choice. But we as a culture are too busy with ourselves than to focus on what others are doing. But that doesn't mean to make it obvious just wear what makes you feel comfortable and secure.
By lilsmitty23
:paci: I have just started wearing out in public, at first I was always worried, A bit anxious. My wife doesn't like it when I wear out in public, I see nothing wrong with being who you are! I like being able to go freely whenever wherever. I have only wore a diaper to work once. I am constantly moving, It split straight up the back. luckily I got home for lunch before I really had a mess. In my opinion, who cares what other think they cant judge or discriminate against you. they really don't know your situation. If your comfortable, then go for it, be You!!
For me, I don't see a problem with this at all anymore. When I first started wearing diapers, I found myself being super self conscious and afraid others may see my diaper, but now its like no big deal. And I only wet when I am out in public nothing more for me just because I still am a little self conscious, but in general I don't see an issue with it. Why should others care about your choice of undergarments?
I mostly wear at home, but I do occasionally go out and about. Usually wear Little Pawz at home, Preschool cloth backed when I'm out and about (comfy and quiet). I've managed to wear them at work under slacks, and nobody noticed, so that's rather nice.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]