IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By MommyKay25
I'm a new mommy. About a year now. And ive never tried diapers with my little boy. How do I know if i will even like them? We are trying to get into the little thing a lot more and we both want to try it. Are there certain brands I should buy? What if he likes it and I don't? Or the other way around.
By WickedAngel30
MommyKay25 Well for Me I'm into wearing My Girl's Huggies Pullups 4t-5t and I recently Tried and I actually fit Huggies Girls Nighttime 3t-4t Pullups
Hello.

It is really great that you and your little boy are looking to explore the lifestyle. It can be a very fulfilling dynamic.
How do I know if i will even like them?
Well, that should be pretty self-evident?

Most biological parents are either neutral about diapers, or despise having to change them. They do it because of love for their child, and because the child is in need of diapers and to be changed and tended to in that way.

You don't have to necessarily like diapers to enjoy having that sort of bond with your Little. Changing an Adult Baby diaper can be a beautiful bonding activity, where your Little trusts you and confides in you to allow himself to be vulnerable and in need of you, while you reciprocate by being understanding and tender in return.

So, rather than focusing on liking the diapers themselves or not, focus on how that sort of dynamic can enhance your current relationship.

Bear in mind, diapers have a very specific, very concrete purpose for existing. Diapers being used for their explicit purpose adds a layer of realism to a Little's regression, and it potentially tasks a Caregiver with another activity that is very unique to the role.

However, since you're both new to the idea, we would suggest simply exploring diapers as clothing. To see the looks, try the fits, feel the textures, become familiar with them.

If you do intend to use them for their purpose at some point, you can both practice with pouring lukewarm water down the front of the diaper, to simulate a situation like that. And if you are looking into trying more, we have heard that oatmeal has a similar texture to what we're talking about.

As for certain brands to try, we do not at all suggest any diapers designed for biological babies/toddlers. Those are not designs for adults, do not fit as intended, do not suit an adult body's need. There's no need to do any gymnastics to fit into them.

We can hardly recommend getting store-brand diapers, either. Those products have been in decline over the past few years, and are suited for different needs.

If you have the budget, we recommend that you purchase diaper samples (typically come in packs of 2) from any AB diaper supplier, such as https://abuniverse.com, https://www.bambinodiapers.com, https://tykables.com. There are other suppliers, but those are the biggest three that we know of, have tried and could recommend. Also, a simple Google search on those can find you other options.

Good luck! :bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
By Deleted User 54099
AzureAndVanilla covered it pretty excellently, I'd say listen to their advice!

But yeah, you won't really know if you "like" them until you and your little try. I'd definitely suggest giving it a go, but I may be a bit biased :P For me, diapers are a required aspect of my littlespace. They make me feel super little and super cute and they are just plain practical. But they also add a heightened level of intimacy between Mommy and baby. I really like how they reinforce that I need a Mommy too. It's a really special bond!

As for brands I'd also suggest ABU, they are really good quality, I love them! I haven't tried Bambino or Tykables, but I've only heard good things about them too.

Good luck in you and your little boys explorations! :)
Hi I'm new to being a little, I don't wear diapers and really am not in any position to give advice so I won't, I don't think diapers are a bad idea. Thought you could use a like 👍(honestly I just don't know what I'm doing) your post actually just came as one of the first ones that I browsed 🙂
By theea
Hiiiiiii!

I haven't twied diapers eifer, but I agwee wiff everyfing dat has been said. For a wittle to allow someone to do dat suggests that he twusts you and I agwee it is a bonding moment. It means a wot to be vulnerable wike dat. Good wuck I hope evewyfing goes gweat.
By Heisenbergdl
I would suggest it. Idk how else to put it, its a unique feeling, especially when u find that brand u decide is your fav, theres nothing else like it. And it will be something u need for the rest of your life, or not. Theres nothing wrong with wearing a diaper for any reason, i wear full time, and it has helped me in a number of ways. In addition to being a coping mechanism, its like wearing the most exotic underwear, because it is. And trust me, they can be bulky and discreet at the same time, it really depends what kind u want but my absolute favs are gonna be abena abu and a few other medical types. I mean to do a video on youtube soon, about what its actually like wearing a diaper all day.
WickedAngel30 wrote: 4 years ago MommyKay25 Well for Me I'm into wearing My Girl's Huggies Pullups 4t-5t and I recently Tried and I actually fit Huggies Girls Nighttime 3t-4t Pullups
But those are for little kids
WickedAngel30 wrote: 4 years ago MommyKay25 Well for Me I'm into wearing My Girl's Huggies Pullups 4t-5t and I recently Tried and I actually fit Huggies Girls Nighttime 3t-4t Pullups
But those are little kids pull UPS

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]