Diaper lovers discuss disposable adult diapers, cloth diapering, padded wearing tips, crinkle concerns, and best brands for your big little booty.
(Age 18 or older only permitted)
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about adult diapers within the community whole.

► Show more details
It really depends on a few things.
1. Comfort. Diapers must be comfy. Try to find one that fits. There are websites that will tell you how to do this
2. Discretion: that is to say are you trying to keep your diaper wearing secret or not? If you are, cloth or cloth-packed diapers are better.
3. How much use are they going to get. Personally i very rarely wear since i is older little and when i do it's for the feeling of comfiness. However some littles go all out when wearing. If this is you find something that can handle a good amount of liquid. You do not want to be leaking.

Personally i lie abuniverse when i do wear
I wear Nappies a lot, and I love to use Tykables Overnights! I haven't tried too many nappies out, but I already really like Overnights. They fit really well on me and because I don't make full use of them, it's really nice that you can open and reclose them!

Hey y'all I'm looking for any advice on how I can […]

Sometimes I find myself regressing smaller than us[…]

It’s been a while I don’t feel little.[…]

What are your favorite shows/ movies?

I’m usually a big anime fan, but I’ll […]