IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
The answer depends on what a Little is comfortable wearing, how much protection they need and what sort of protection we're talking about.

In our opinion, the feeling of a pad is different enough from a diaper that we would not consider a pad to be sufficient enough. They do not suit our biological needs, and only under certain circumstances we wear them.

As a side note, we use pads to better our diaper usage economy. See CUT THEM DOLLARS ON THEM PRICEY DIAPERS BY USING OVERNIGHT PAD. In short, we lay a pad in our diaper and swap that out as it's used, prolonging the usability of any standard diaper while reducing the risk of odors and rashes.

The goal of regression is to find comfort in your environment to better express the Little in you. We like the thought of wearing diapers because we're then wearing a garment designed to suit our needs Adult Babies, they feel comfortable, familiar, and they are aesthetically printed to align with our visual preferences. If pads contribute and target to the particular feeling of comfort you're seeking, we don't see why you couldn't or shouldn't wear them.
Take this comment with a grain of salt, as I personally do not usually like to potty anywhere but the toilet, so I only indulge in the feeling of having a "diaper" when it's my time of the month. I use to only wear overnight pads and would feel little when I put them in my underwear, but disposable period underwear to me feels just like wearing a diaper and puts me in constant littlespace. (By the way, Always overnights period underwear can at least handle a big pee. I was curious to see how dependable they would be for my flow so I did let myself go just once.)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]