IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hi everyone! In January I will be moving to Tennessee from Vermont. It's a really long drive and I will be doing it by myself. I'm okay with traveling but the thought of having to get out and walk into rest stops every few hours is a little scary. I would rather cut it down to as little a possible. I thought that it would be a perfect chance to wear and wet diapers without anyone around. When I get out to change at a rest stop the only people will be stranger so I don't have to worry about being recognized. Has anyone done this? What kind of diapers did you use and did you like it?
My little girl and I are going on a trip to Great Basin National Park in Nevada and there are long stretches of empty road. I will be wearing my little girl's diapers for the trip since restrooms are scarce. My little now wears Molicare super plus 24-7 and they hold up well both when she wets and messes. One problem I might have involves actually convincing myself that it is ok to use my diaper. My little girl had that problem at first when I started diapering her. It took a while for her to get used to the idea of going potty in her diaper.

I'll let you know how it goes.
I wore diapers during our Great Basin trip over the 4th of July weekend and it ended up a good idea, there are looooong stretches with no facilities. I had to buy diapers my size and the Molicare super plus are actually pretty comfortable. It was hard using them at first, it felt strange but I got used to it. My little got a kick out of having me in a diaper, she had wanted me to try it for a while (in a playdate setting). It ended up that the camp spot toilets were gross outhouses so I just decided to keep wearing my diapers instead.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]