IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By kink-wink87
HI Littles,
I'm very new to being Daddy's little girl, we have alot of fun games but I am having issues relating to all of them.
Also I am not very in touch with my inner child and I'm questioning if I even have one. Maybe you have some ideas
to help me define my little girl so I can play happily with Daddy. I fear if he doesn't feel like Daddy more often then he
might lose interest, sounds dumb but I know this is important to him. Thanks for hearing me out looking forward to your responses.
:)
kink-wink87 :)
By pacidlittleone
I'm also a newbie, but maybe think back to what you enjoyed when you were younger. You could start with that and explore from there. For me, just learning more about how other people interacted, what they like to do, and what they like to wear helped me feel out my own desires
By JuneStar
I think a good plan is to find a couple of small things that you really enjoy and build off of them. They could be very simple at first--like a children's movie or animated show that you like and could watch somewhat often (like once a week or more). It might help you relax and feel more carefree in other activities like coloring, drawing, crafting, playing dress up, having snacks or drinks from children's ware or sippy cups, etc.

Also, try playing fun songs when you're trying new things out. Sometimes ambiance helps when trying to enjoy new things.

Also, I highly recommend you let your Daddy know that you're worried about him losing interest if you're not little enough or often. By telling him, you're letting him know about your insecurities so that he can take care of you better. He can help encourage you in other ways then and reinforce that he loves you for you--and not necessarily only because you are his little girl.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]