IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
 ! Message from: admin
Questions we no longer accept multiple thread topics of in the community due to the frequency of them.
What are some good Caregiver/little relationship rules?
This has been asked and answered multiple times in our community so it's difficult for members to keep giving good, helpful answers over and over again about the exact same question. I ask you kindly to please refer to these topic threads listed below for advice on developing a list of rules in your Caregiver/little relationship:

Ddlg rules for littles

Good DDLG or MDLB Rules for Littles

Relationship Rules for Caregivers (not littles!)

Caregiver/little Rules for littles

What are your rules that you have to follow?

Good Rules for DDLG

What are your DDLG rules, punishments, and rewards?

List of DDLG relationship rules

LDR Rules for DDlg (Long Distance Relationship Rules for Daddy Dom littles)

Daddy Dom Rules for Little Girls (DDLG)

Rules/Rewards/Punishments for your subs?

Those topic threads are still open too so if you find you have information to share with the community please feel free to provide your input there as well!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]