IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Joker
Does anybody on here happen to play Overwatch? Preferably on PS4, but I'll be getting it on PC soon I hope! I'm not amazing at it or anything, kinda new and learning everything still. I mainly play Soldier & Pharah at the moment. It'd be cool to play with some people. c:
By LizzDaPanda
Yass, my name is the same if you wanna add me :). I love overwatch and so does my daddy. I flex like crazy, but I main junkrat, mei, orisa and mercy. I do a lot of comp, but I like quickplay and arcade just fine . I've prestiged a bit tho. I also play paladins if you're interested. It's free btw.
By Snowflake911
I play!! :craze: :craze: I play on Xbox one tho... But i'd love to play!! my mains are Junkrat and Mercy but i have at least 2-3 in every category I like to play as so I'm great at just going where ever my team needs me! So if anyone is intrested in playing with me just shoot me a message on here and maybe we can set up a time to play a round...or 20 lol
By Emily
I used to play a bit on PS4, but I got annoyed at having to play for Playstation Plus all the time. I also own it on PC (fortunately, you don't have to pay monthly to keep playing it on there.) I haven't played in a few months, but I was super obsessed with playing as Mercy. I was also good at other characters too, like Roadhog, Bastion, and Ana.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]