Important Site Announcements and Updates
We've just updated our Community Rules page and Terms of Use to specify that we do not permit discussion of actual children. Please review these available documents to see the updated information.

• Refrain from even mentioning actual, even biological, children in introductions and personal ads to avoid community misunderstandings in any context.
When we start talking about how we work jobs with children and that we enjoy being close to them all day long, go home and care primarily for an [X] year old child, or how much we love to play with or babysit children then people passing through our site, trying to understand our community, can very easily misunderstand our interests.

We want to clarify that off-topic discussion threads pertaining to parenting or general discussion threads comparing your little behavior in trying to identifying your littlespace age-range would be acceptable. Conversation about families and jobs are acceptable in the chat room or through private messaging too. When answering a personals ad publicly then talking about working with children (more than just work-identifiers like, "I'm a daycare worker," or, "I teach elementary school.") , having or caring for children, or wanting to be around actual children is quite off-topic and almost sounds worrisome.

• When someone passing by the site has the initial impression that we are kink-oriented then it's quite a shocker to see someone replying to a personal ad with something like:
    • Hey, I'm really interested in getting to know you. I work with 2nd grade kids all day and I have 2 young daughters of my own. I like to babysit my friend's newborn on the weekends. So, I'm constantly around children and it's the best! I love children so much! Let me know if you're interested by sending me a message and we'll go from there.
  • It can also be concerning if they're passing through our introductions area and see something like:
    • Hey, I'm Username123. I'm 30 and living in the US now. I work with 2nd grade kids all day and I have 2 young daughters of my own. I like to babysit my friend's newborn on the weekends. So, I'm constantly around children and it's the best! I love children so much and, because of that, I'm a great Caregiver just looking to spread love! I also like BDSM, spankings, and diaper humiliation. Though, my favorite thing to do most of all is getting ice cream every Friday.
We know that it's a very tender, sensitive subject for our community but we want to remind everyone that real life monsters do exist and we need not forget it just because it's a scary thought. It's so easy for somebody to accidentally mislabel us as connected to those monsters even though they are not welcome here.
Also, since we are touching-base about the monster subject, please report people you interact with in the community that do not belong. We do not need or want monsters lurking around here.

Please try to be mindful of your phrasing, your words, and how you are contributing to the entire community's public image when outsiders want to learn about Caregiver/little interests. Please care about our community as a whole and as individuals. Please help keep us alive by squashing misunderstandings before they even have a chance to develop.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

Juice Box or Sippy Cup?

Sippy cup because I feel smaller and daddy doesn&r[…]