IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Get creative by joining the community's monthly coloring club!
Coloring Page Theme: Summer Fun!!!

Page details: Feel free to draw your own pictures, use a coloring page of your own choosing, or one of the linked templates below to submit your art! You may enter as many times as you like.

Due to be posted by: July 31st, 2017
Attachments
Beach Ball.png
Beach Ball.png (8.15 KiB) Viewed 17957 times
Summer Sand Castle.png
Summer Sand Castle.png (7.7 KiB) Viewed 17957 times
light house wif boat.gif
light house wif boat.gif (29.18 KiB) Viewed 17957 times
splish splash.png
splish splash.png (17.75 KiB) Viewed 17957 times
If you need a place to color I recommend TheColor.com! Also coloring's from coloring books are more than welcomed as well! I can't wait to see all ya'll's lovely coloring!!!I just know we have some very artistic people on our lovely site! I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED WOOOOO :craze: :craze: :craze: :craze: :craze:
How do you submit the picture?? Do you just respond to the thread?? I worked super hard on a really cool picture!! It's super pretty and I even drew my own faces on the flowers!!! I found a coloring page and colored it in but took out the lines. I'll send the coloring page with it as a reference to how goooood I did! :craze:
BebeSugarCookie wrote: 6 years ago How do you submit the picture?? Do you just respond to the thread?? I worked super hard on a really cool picture!! It's super pretty and I even drew my own faces on the flowers!!! I found a coloring page and colored it in but took out the lines. I'll send the coloring page with it as a reference to how goooood I did! :craze:
yep you just add it as an attachment here in this forum! Can't wait to see! I bet its soooo pretty!
How many coloring pages may we post? Does it have to be just one picture or are we allowed to post multiple photos? and what counts as a summer theme? flowers? mermaids? Just want to double check so that I know that I am doing it right instead of "cheating" lol.
angelwings wrote: 6 years ago How many coloring pages may we post? Does it have to be just one picture or are we allowed to post multiple photos? and what counts as a summer theme? flowers? mermaids? Just want to double check so that I know that I am doing it right instead of "cheating" lol.
You can color and post as many as you'd like! If the picture makes you think of summer than it's summer :) Happy Coloring.

I always wanted to swim with jelly fish <3 I hope everyone likes it. I worked really hard to not color outside of the lines. My favorite colors are blue and green to so that's what I colored most with. I also like bright colors over dark colors. So that's what I went with. :)
ATHWLOVE wrote: 6 years ago Image

I always wanted to swim with jelly fish <3 I hope everyone likes it. I worked really hard to not color outside of the lines. My favorite colors are blue and green to so that's what I colored most with. I also like bright colors over dark colors. So that's what I went with. :)
Wooooooah that is soooo cool! jellyfish are neat! Thanks for showing off that beautiful artwork! if I could I'd totally give you a blue star!
I really wanted to participate in this months coloring club, but my grandpa died last week, so the funeral and preparations didn't give me much time to be little and color. Definately participating next month though! I look forward to seeing what the theme is gonna be! :splode:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]