IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By divergent_vision1
I'm just wondering if anyone on here is a fellow metalhead??? My favourites to listen to in no particular order are:

- Metallica
- Within The Ruins
- Trivium
- All That Remains
- As I Lay Dying
- Unearth
- Slayer
- The Black Dahlia Murder
- Blind Witness

Among many others :)
Oh, I am! My tastes are kinda varied when it comes to genres, but I mostly like melodic death metal. Some of m favourite bands right now are:
  • Nekrogoblikon
  • Fleshgod Apocalypse
  • Dethklok
  • Kalmah
  • Wolfheart
  • Aetherian
  • PAIN
There are a few others too, like In Flames and Trivium, but I haven't listened to a whole lot of them so I can't say they're my favourite, just that I'm in love with certain songs of theirs.
By LittleHarly657
I'm not seriously into heavy metal, but I do like post-hardcore bands like Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, and Black Veil Brides. I do however listen to some heavier bands like Of Mice & Men or Motionless in White. My music taste varies quite a bit.
By DaddyDave37
Used to play in a metal band in high school. Though I mostly listen to other things now (flamenco, the heavy meatal of the acoustic world)I still go back to metal every now and then. Some of my favorites include:
Iron maiden
Children of bosom
Lamb of God
Panera
Tool

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]