Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, diaperfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge. (Age 18 or older only permitted)
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted in this section.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Read more...
 ! Message from: admin
Questions we no longer accept multiple thread topics of in the community due to the frequency of them.
What is it like to have a healthy, happy Caregiver/little LDR relationship?
What are some general tips and generic advice for having a healthy, happy Caregiver/little LDR relationship?

This has been asked and answered multiple times in our community so it's difficult for members to keep giving good, helpful answers over and over again about the exact same question. I ask you kindly to please refer to these topic threads listed below for advice:

Long Distance Ddlg Tips

Curious about CGL Long Distance Relationships (experience basics)

How to have healthy long distance relationships with DDLG aspects

How can I keep a DDLG LDR alive?

Time Commitments and the Importance of Spending Time Virtually Together in an LDR

Overcoming online LDR DDLG time differences

General advice for DDLG LDR

Being in littlespace while on Skype, video or audio chat in a LDR

Helping to make your LDR little partner smile and be happy at distance

Long distance activities and ideas for Caregiver/little couples

LDR Games for DDLG Couples

LDR Netflix and Cuddles Tip for DDLG Couples

LDR Rules for DDLG Couple

Caregiver/little BDSM punishments for LDR

Long Distance Rewards for Littles

How a little can show appreciation for their long distance Daddy Dom, Mommy Domme, or other Caregiver

Those topic threads are still open too so if you find you have information to share with the community please feel free to provide your input there as well!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I've tried setting rules that I can only be her ca[…]

Me too! I feel the same way its so nice to meet an[…]

Narwhal Onesie!!

Thank you! ::3: I found out though if you don't […]

Is being a little worth it?

Hi Prince47 You just need to take time to really […]