IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Ask for help with the site or post ideas to improve our community.
Forum rules: Please review these help topics for quick answers first!:

How to Private Chat

How to Change Your Username

How to Request Account or Post Deletion
By Motherly
How to: Private Chat

In effort to reduce random stranger spam and behavior frequently reported to be harassment through our instant private messaging system, we currently require members to add one another to their friend list on the forum before they can privately chat to one another. We believe this will give members more control over the type of people they are wanting to interact with as well as reduce spam and harassment when they feel bothered.

1. Go to the member's profile page that you want to befriend here on Littlespace Online.
  2. Click on the "Add friend" option that appears in the middle of their profile.

• The other member should receive a notification that request them to accept your friend request (effectively adding you to their friend's list as well).

3. Wait for the other member to accept your friend request.
    • You will receive a confirmation message once the request has been accepted.

4. Check the online list through the chat system and privately chat together when they're also online!

If at any point you need to remove a friend or would like to look at who you've added to your list then you can do so from within your User Control Panel.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]