IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By minty

I got lots of stickers today! I almost couldnt find any lisa frank ones but i got lucky and there was a big sticker activity book by all the coloring books!
i got mine from hobby lobby! i think any craft store would have a good selection though
i also like buying stickers off of ebay, that’s where i got all my cute sanrio flake stickers
OMG i am so jealous of your massive sticker haul. i been trying to find somewhere where i can get loads of stickers for myself, honestly tho i have had literally no luck at finding any anywhere and it stinks.

also wish i knew a place where i could find some cutesy bandaids or plasters but again i cant find anywhere and was hopeing people on here might be able to give some tips or possible places to get these things.

thanks
Have you looked at PipSticks??? It's an online sticker subscription and they have a good variety every month (not affiliated, just s fan, lol).
Oh no.. Stickers on ebay and other sites. I will never get anything done now. Lol
I like getting the ones out of the quarter machines the best. I have a bag of quarters I take with me just for that. Is there a stickers anonymous group here? Hehe ;)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]