IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hello,

For those of you who are looking for ways to more discreately wear diapers and feel like a true little baby you can go to Convert Ups and purchase an extender that will allow you to wear normal baby diapers.

I am in no way affilliated with the site, but I have purchased from them (they are UK based) and have been wearing baby sized 6 diapers for over two years now. The packageing is discreate!!!.

It is far less embarrising going into your local supermarket and purchasing regular diapers, rather than adult ones, as no one will know that
they are really for you.

Regards,

Christopher.
I've seen this product before. I can only recommend it if you really want diapers and can't get to wear them any other way. While I think the idea of wearing baby diapers is cute to most of us that wear; we have to realize our bodies are not what they were when we were children (Unless your super small and I mean super small). I'm 5 foot 2 ish and 115 lbs which is on the short and light side and in no way are baby diapers fitting me. Baby diapers are meant to fit babies and have absorption capacity consistent with what a baby will out put. Adult diapers are made for to fit adult bodies and hold adult capacities (even the bad ones).

I'd consider it less embarrassing to be seen purchasing adult diapers then it would be to get caught with leaky pants from an overflowing baby diaper. And on the off chance that you have to explain your diapers it seems more socially acceptable to say to someone one look I'm wearing a diaper to look I'm wearing an extender because I want to wear baby diapers.
Hello Snugglebunny,

The interesting fact is, that adult diapers leak far more than adult ones. I have tried DrP and several other brands with disasterous results.

I was very hesitant to actually try convertups, but the fact remains that the baby diaper market is far better than the ones for adults.

I have found that my body has adapted. What happens is our bodies have learned over decades for a number of us to retain the liquid and let it out all in one go. I have found that with complete acceptance for who/what I am, namely an adult baby, is that my body is now releasing the liquid in much the same way as when I was born, ie gradually, and this has meant next to no leaks. I am 6 foot 2, and as I have been using convertups for over two years, I know what I am talking about.

This is in no way being insulting to you or anyone else, but uless you have tried a product, you can not say that by not having used it that you can not recommend it or not, as you do not know what you are talking about.

Regards,

Christopher.
"The interesting fact is, that adult diapers leak far more than adult ones."-This sentence makes no sense. Assuming you mean adult diapers leak more then baby ones; this "fact" comes from where? -

How have you determined that adult diapers leak more then baby ones? What argument do you present that supports this?

"I have found that my body has adapted. What happens is our bodies have learned over decades for a number of us to retain the liquid and let it out all in one go. I have found that with complete acceptance for who/what I am, namely an adult baby, is that my body is now releasing the liquid in much the same way as when I was born, ie gradually, and this has meant next to no leaks."

-Your not educating me here or telling me anything I didn't already know. If you did the same thing with adult diapers ie peeing slowly over time they would not leak (as much. Leak less is something that can't be guaranteed). You sound pretentious here whether your going for it or not. Yes if you change your habits to pee all the time you'll go more often and less at a time.

I am 6 foot 2, and as I have been using convert ups for over two years, I know what I am talking about..-Your not presenting any information here. I use a product therefore I know what I'm talking about doesn't make a sound argument.

"This is in no way being insulting to you or anyone else, but unless you have tried a product, you can not say that by not having used it that you can not recommend it or not, as you do not know what you are talking about."

-Telling someone they have no idea what they are talking about is the exact opposite of not being insulting. And I have 100% right to say I don't recommend it. I have the right to my opinion just has you have the right to yours. You've stated why you think it's a great product. I've stated why I don't think it's as great as you say..

Lastly, please don't take what I say and try and tell me I'm saying something else. Your acting like I'm bashing this product when I've clearly just made statements.

I said "I've seen this product before. I can only recommend it if you really want diapers and can't get to wear them any other way"...Your trying to tell me that I've said I don't recommend the product. If you re read what I posted this is not the case.

My messages is be aware and informed about things before buying. Don't just go out and buy the product because you think it's going to somehow make baby diapers fit an adult without issue.
I don't know why people think this but infants don't just constantly leak urine or "gradually" wet. Their bladders DO hold the pee but their bladders are very small. Seriously! They don't just leak urine everywhere all of the time or "gradually." That dosn't even make logical sense to human evolution since it would literally mean our skin is constantly being moistened and encouraging bacteria growth. Very few animals just leak urine all over the place even if new born.

Maybe talk to a pediatrician and don't make these stupid stupid STUPID assumptions that we kee perpetuating as "right" through our community as if we're a bunch of bumbling idiots stuck in fantasy realms?

The rule of thumb is that a newborn baby should make 6-8 wet diapers through a day. Not always have a wet diaper on them, not always be leaking urine constantly or "gradually" as you said. They aren't dribbling pee they just don't have much space to hold much urine. No, they don't "hold" their urine once the bladder gives the signal it's full but they also don't constantly release.

When someone says babies can't "hold" their bladder it means they can't wait. They don't have the bladder control to WAIT with the urine. Once the bladder is full and the urge is felt a baby does not hold it very long. They release the bladder quickly after they feel it's gotten full. When their very small bladder has filled. When it's full. Not when a little urine enters it. The bladder of a healthy infant IS capable of holding urine before giving the signal to release. It's just a very small bladder. A very small container that DOES HOLD URINE!

Older babies around 3-4 months and on usually release urine every 4-6 hours. Again they can't really "hold it" and wait so when the urge is felt they usually release pretty quickly after that is triggered in their body. It isn't that they've learned to hold it for longer it's seriously just that their bladder has gotten bigger and can contain more before giving the GOTTA GO signal.

If your body is "gradually wetting over time" and little by little and you're an adult man then that isn't your body having magically "learned" to "be a baby again." That's you having developed a medical condition. That actually COULD be serious and a massively bad sign. You might want to get that checked out to make sure that there is no damage that has occurred to your bladder (drug use? untreated infection? physical labor strains? cancer?) and, since you've disclosed you're a male, that you don't have issues with your prostate. Not being capable of holding a full bladder and constantly leaking urine is NOT NORMAL

PLEASE GET CHECKED OUT!

In some Asian cultures infants are immediately started on potty training after birth. It's rare they have supplies to consider to use as diapers. There is also books on how to teach your infant to immediately learn to be potty trained even right after birth called Elimination Communication. Babies aren't oblivious to their own bodies and do know when they need to go. They just don't communicate as clearly yet and don't have capability to wait to eliminate.

That my friends, that is reality here.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]