IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
When is a time you remember as being extra enjoyable when you were feeling regressed? What was it like and what makes the memory special to you?
Story-time yay!!!
The time I met my daddy!!

So I technically had already met him at a music gig. He was playing his saxophone and other people were playing guitars and drums and stuff, while I was singing. At the time I was sort of checking him out and we exchanged a few words but thats it.

But the time I want to talk about was about a week later, when the music group were all hanging out in a small gaming room. We were playing video games and then we all sort of got bored, so we turned the lights off and it was this creepy dark room with us all being silent. For some reason I went into littlespace and started giggling, and that made everyone else laugh. We all started having weird conversations and somehow it managed to get to the topic of kinks.. I joking mentioned DDLG and AB thinking that no one would know what those terms even meant, and everyone just kept talking as if I didn’t say anything. All except my future daddy, he said “the fact that we both know what that means...” and didn’t finish. Later on, my future daddy snuck up on me and scared me. I screamed and then someone turned the light back on.
We started watching a movie and I sat next to him, long story short.. by the end of the movie I was lying with my head on his lap and he was petting my head, stroking my hair.
One by one people sort of trickled out of the room untill it was just me and him. I was in a really weird littlespace, I got all silly and hid under the coffee table... so he came and lay next to me.

So that’s how our relationship started. We chatted and talked about various things including DDLG. Then I invited him back to my room. (We were all living in college accommodation in the same building)

So that was my favourite memory. I felt so little when I was lying on his lap and it felt so comforting to have him stroke my hair.
It’s something I’ll never forget.
LittleLena wrote: 5 years ago Story-time yay!!!
The time I met my daddy!!

So I technically had already met him at a music gig. He was playing his saxophone and other people were playing guitars and drums and stuff, while I was singing. At the time I was sort of checking him out and we exchanged a few words but thats it.

But the time I want to talk about was about a week later, when the music group were all hanging out in a small gaming room. We were playing video games and then we all sort of got bored, so we turned the lights off and it was this creepy dark room with us all being silent. For some reason I went into littlespace and started giggling, and that made everyone else laugh. We all started having weird conversations and somehow it managed to get to the topic of kinks.. I joking mentioned DDLG and AB thinking that no one would know what those terms even meant, and everyone just kept talking as if I didn’t say anything. All except my future daddy, he said “the fact that we both know what that means...” and didn’t finish. Later on, my future daddy snuck up on me and scared me. I screamed and then someone turned the light back on.
We started watching a movie and I sat next to him, long story short.. by the end of the movie I was lying with my head on his lap and he was petting my head, stroking my hair.
One by one people sort of trickled out of the room untill it was just me and him. I was in a really weird littlespace, I got all silly and hid under the coffee table... so he came and lay next to me.

So that’s how our relationship started. We chatted and talked about various things including DDLG. Then I invited him back to my room. (We were all living in college accommodation in the same building)

So that was my favourite memory. I felt so little when I was lying on his lap and it felt so comforting to have him stroke my hair.
It’s something I’ll never forget.
My goodness, that's so cute!!! AAAAaaaaAaa
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]