IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I’ve found that Young adult littles sometimes have to keep their regression secretive or hidden. I can sometimes feel little in public more because of subtle triggers and gear. I wanted to know if anyone else had some low key little gear or things they can do to feel more little in their everyday life.
Some things I’ve found:
-The squeezy gatorade bottles that football players use are kinda like big sippy cups, especially if you cover the gross green with stickers
-Stimming jewelry can be chewed on and sucked on like pacis
-Diy beaded bracelets are cute and can be played with
-‘adult’ coloring books are sometimes almost as good as cartoon ones depending on your interests
-it’s socially acceptable to wear pajamas to walmart (trust me) and no one will probably question the slippers and cute pajama onesie
-Empty bean bags can be used for stuffie storage and hiding little gear and clothes
-neon and pattern socks are super cheap at places like target and walmart
-printing coloring sheets can be much cheaper than buying kids coloring books

I hope someone could add onto this because I’d love to know more things I could add into my life without being out completely since it’s scary and kinda hard to build a life while juggling being a little.
some stuff i've found that helps
-in most situations, it's acceptable to carry a "plushie" bag or phone case (like the pikachu and bunny ones)
-download games on your phone! as many as you like! simple (one function) games seem to work the best.
-one word. keychains.
-if you need to buy little stuff, go to a store with self checkout
-I also use plushie backpacks! I do Spiderman cause it's daddys fav.

-I also wear onsies ( idc if they judge)

-And I skip to feel little or when I shop i point out cute things.

- keychains are a hudge help.

-i use to use a flashing pacifer i got from a fair. No one questioned it. (Note: did not use for sucking)

I hope this helps someone! Have fun and be little :pacy:
So while i cant really answer on the side of being Little? I can answer on the side of the Mommy whose Little asks them for help? I used to find childish printed clothes, mostly jean shorts or skirts that matched her outfit. Light up shoes, glow stick jewelry, and simple fun holiday knicknacks can be useful. I also make "worry dolls" little friends they can keep in their pockets and when they worry or get scared and dont wanna reach for Mommy/Daddy in public, they hold the worry doll and let the worries go to it, so they focus back on the world. headbands, big waterbottles with straws, or kid waterbottles, seem to help too out in public for middles who dont wish to have sippies.
I usually wear a necklace that my Daddy gave me, so I tend to play with that. I also wear fun socks and hair stuffs like headbands. MUSIC! If you have headphones, you can play music from your favorite Little T.V. show or movie. If you have WiFi or Data, you can play Disney Kid's Radio on Pandora. I also hold Daddy's hand when crossing the street and have him order for me because I am not great in public situations and it makes me feel little. Above, though, with the backpacks, that's a great idea! I don't know why I haven't thought of it.
I wear unicorn-themed pajamas or a Disney-themed T-shirt. I might carry a small stuffie in my bag for emergency cuddles. I may talk in a slightly higher pitch, or become slightly more excitable and expressive. I too will tend to hold Daddy's hand, hang tightly onto his arm, poke and prod him playfully, or partially hide behind him when I am shy. I also like to request that my Daddy makes a choice for me in regards to anything of seemingly small significance, like the menu items I order.
I have a Minnie mouse purse backpack that is loungefly but love it...And thinking about getting a new one that is more kiddish.
I always carry a fidget spinner.
I have a squishy stress ball in my backpack/purse that has glitter in it.
My under wear usually is cutesy and has characters on it.
I love wearing Disney shirts.
I have a hooded stitch sweatshirt I wear in cold weather.
I will wear Pj's out side of the house.
I just bought slippers that I can wear to the store, but haven't done it yet.
I always have different colored pens with me and hardly ever write in black.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]