IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Well first i mus say dat n my opinion u hab to hab been awoun kids. An is sua or tink everyone has (an we were all kids once ourself) but u weally to kno how dey behave. Because u kno dat a infant dosent weally tawk at aw dey develop dat u kkno dat a 7 yea old no hows to say no to things to and other natural things i think the knowin ur age thing only comes hard (first off only if u wan to be specific) wen u tryin to decided between 7 or 8 or 9 or between 4 or 5. Weally den it aw comes down to how u feel an wat u wan. I choose my numbers ik i act like a baby sometimes an moa of a lil girl oda times. So i picked a number as a baby 3 an ik wen i lil girl i not weally dat old to be able to do mos tings by myeslf only some. I like de num 7 so i choose seven.i choose dat num dats anada ting some doms will choose fo u so dont weally hab to figure out for urself den again its like i said its up to u
Honestly I don’t have a specific age. I usually skip around between 2-4, but I enjoy different thing about both. I use diapers and a paci, but I love watching movies, drinking from sippy cups, and coloring. It’s mostly what just make me feel smallest in the moment.
Yeah I've been struggling a bit trying to nail down an age too. I feel like I act like a young toddler when I'm really into it. I like diapers and my paci, and onesies, and other more babyish stuff. And sometimes I just babble and stuff, and like drinking out of a bottle. And really just want to be babied. So I sorta determined that 1 to 1.5 seems about right at those times. But other times I feel a bit older. Like I'll talk, but still in simple sentences and stuff. And I usually prefer to watch stuff aimed at slightly older kids.

Honestly I don't feel very adult, and never have, I used to try and remind myself that I was an adult, and was allowed to make my own decisions and say no to people and stuff. But it never really "took" haha. I honestly am starting to feel like I'm always little, and I can just act old enough sometimes to pass as an adult.

I think I went a little off topic, but I've really been trying to figure this out lately. :-?: And that's where I'm at right now.
By Deleted User 50424
:stuffie: :pacy: Hello I have been in this dilemma for a while but I think am narrowing my little ages from 5_16 instead of narrowing it to let's say 5years ,I feel like this way I get to explore all the things the little me wanna do instead the of thinking ..what does a 5 year old me wanna do...idk if this helps ...lol :pacy:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]