IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hello everybody,
I have a problem, and I do not know if I annoy my daddy if I write to him often. I had my daddy, ever wondered if I annoy him when I write to him, but he denied it. Nevertheless, I am afraid. That's why I rarely write to him, although I actually "miss" him. So my question to you Daddys: How often should I write to him? I just do not want to be a burdock, I hope you understand how I mean mine.
Thanks in advance.

Greetings
Melissa
I typically asked for twice a day on work days and anytime on days off, but I’ve found once in the morning for sure, great start to your day to hear from your little and a evening check in on how the day was, worked really well for us, hope this helps
Melissa there is not one set answer to your question. some Daddies are cool with you calling them every 10 minutes of every hour. Others think that 1 text a day or 1 at morning 1 at night is all they want.
you did good by talking to your Daddy about if you are texting him to much. you might want to consider asking him to sit down with you and give you an answer when he is not at work or in the middle of an important task. Communication, 2 way communication is important here. So try to be sure he knows you are serious.

best of luck.
I would some times come back to 40 or 50 messages after half an hour of not looking at my phone and after I was done panicking and realized she was just typing excitedly, It brought me joy to know she had been missing me.

I think every other Daddy on here will have their own limits and requests, but for me, as long as you understand when I am busy, you can never express affection enough, feeling that unbridled love is really what makes all the tough times worth it.
cardcacher wrote: 4 years ago Melissa there is not one set answer to your question. some Daddies are cool with you calling them every 10 minutes of every hour. Others think that 1 text a day or 1 at morning 1 at night is all they want.
you did good by talking to your Daddy about if you are texting him to much. you might want to consider asking him to sit down with you and give you an answer when he is not at work or in the middle of an important task. Communication, 2 way communication is important here. So try to be sure he knows you are serious.

best of luck.
100% agree on this. I actually enjoy conversation a lot, so I like the clinginess and lots of contact. That can change on a day-to-day though depending on things that are going on, so it really does depend and communication will help to ensure everyone is on the same page.
Communication between you and your Daddy is important, so writing frequently is necessary for that. If your Daddy has an issue with it (maybe he's at work and can't respond and doesn't want you to feel like he's ignoring you, or something like that) then he needs to communicate his needs in that regard. Otherwise, don't worry about how often you write unless your Daddy says something specifically. And for CGs out there, the rule applies the same way. If you need something from your little, like writing only at certain times, or even just less often, you need to communicate clearly.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]