Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
Meeeeeeee!!! I love Skyrim also it's super super super fun, and also I really love Fallout 3 and 4, Mass Effect Andromeda, Dying Light, anddddd......on Xbox I think that's it. I also play games on my computer, like Borderlands and Deus Ex, but yups! I don't play a ton at this point, but I still really really love them. I usually do my own thing and randomly do parts of the main story just to like, progress and stuff. I'm not a huge mod person because I don't wanna like, ruin the game or anything like that, except when I play Fallout 4 I have the mod that lets Dogmeat stay even when there's another companion person because he looks so sad whenever I choose someone else. When I play Skyrim I usually lean more towards like, conjuration and destruction, and also do the whole thieves guild/dark brotherhood thing xD

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Destiny/Rise Of Iron/ Destiny 2 is a big favorite!
Borderlands everything! GOW. Fallout. I play on Xbox one. Would be awesome to have some friends for doing Raids and Nightfall as well as Side Missions and story line.
I have been trying to focus on the storyline on D2. Goof off some.
Borderlands I'm kinda at a stopping point without a wingman.
Anyone else like Destiny 2 ?

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Never got into destiny myself, but borderlands now that's a game i can really play. I also really love my bioshock games, Bioshock 2 was the best i think. Its always fun to co-op some mission time with a friend i agree. I think the next game im gonna pick up is overwatch I think. Im always into the RPG's and first person shooters and some new games to play would be nice. What would any of you recommend any awesome games i could try?

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Microsoft has Overwatch on black Friday pricing right now, as well as some other great games. I'm going to look at the list again tomorrow, I know Plants vs Zombies is on the list and when will Fallout ever be a multi player???
My tag is FallenThunder84 if you want to play sometime, I'm really into Destiny 2 right now, but would run Borderlands with you. I have them all. Long live Claptrap!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

The Coloring Club was to be held monthly but is no[…]

I'm biologically a male. First time I ever got dia[…]

hiding your little self?

It can be hard to hide those kind of things. I'm b[…]

What is your favorite stuffy's name? - I don't hav[…]