IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Topics pertaining specifically to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer/Questioning discussions, help needs, questions, points, and other conversations.
Sexuality is so complicated, I typically identify as asexual, aromantic but when I date I am attracted to femininity. Its complicated because I don't feel romatic attraction but I still like having a life partner. It also doesn't help that I am non-binary (aka genderqueer)
Wow I really relate to that. I generally identify as nb, and I'm asexual. I'm in a relationship but I'm still not sure if what I feel for her is romantic love, or more familiar/platonic love. It works for us, though.
I'm kind of all over the place. I'm female to male trans, but am primarily attracted to men, with occasional exceptions. But it's so occasional that it almost feels awkward when I do happen to be attracted to a female. Meanwhile, I'm married to a female who I'm not sexually attracted to. (She's asexual so is totally okay with that.) We've been together for 15 years and she's my CG (Mommy). I'm not even sure I have a definable physically intimate identity.
:craze: Thank god I am not alone in this! It is easy to feel like you are the only one who feels like this. I am asexual, demi romantic (minutely) - mainly towards women but with the occasional guy, but I have no desire for sex in the slightest and my gender identity is currently under exploration - I was born female but I do feel more male so therefore am considering transition. Confusing or what? :what:
By Deleted User 54514
I am a lesbian. It seemed like all my friends started liking guys around 12 and I wasn't attracted to anyone. I kind of just thought no one really ever felt much when they said they like someone and that everyone just pretended their whole lives because that was what they were supposed to do.

Fast forward to when I was 14 and I felt attracted to someone for the first time. She was my friend and she ended up feeling the same way. She ended up being my first gf.

For a few years I kept assuming I was bi, but just hadn't run into the right guy yet. I even tried making myself attracted to a guy that seemed great by going out with him and stuff but that didn't work. Now I am 30 and have still only been attracted to females and not males so I feel I can label myself lesbian.
I am bi/pansexual. I don't fall in love with any gender, race, creed, etc. I fall in love with people. If I have feelings towards someone I go with it. We either have a great friend or a partner. I came out at 16 and my mother said I was confused. I lacked words to explain how I felt.. So I looked around and talked to people and tried to explain the best I could until I had a deep connection with a meaning.
I am pansexual been this way all my life. I don't see gender as an issue in any way. The person is human and their personality will shine through to show who they truly are.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]