IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Ah, no fun! I'm sorry you've gotta hide, but there's still lots of options, I think!

Some fun things I like when I've gotta keep it on the DL:

- Colorful shoelaces! I have a set with balloons on them but when they're all laced up you can hardly tell!

- Fun mugs! I kinda collect these, but it seems like no one looks twice at a silly coffee mug. My current favorite has a unicorn on it and says "I don't believe in humans", ha!

- Nifty keychains! These are usually small, hardly notice-worthy, and fun to fiddle with! The edamame ones are the best!!

-Really, any kind of fidget toy that fits in a pocket is a nice thing to have, not to mention easy to hide!

And last but not least...

CANDY! Easy to get rid of (in your tummy) and, well...candy! I keep a giant bag of dum dums in my little stuff and always have a few on me just in case.

Hope any of this helps, and stay awesome!

-Tiny

PS: It might be helpful to try to convince the 'rents that chewy necklaces/stim items aren't 'just for people who are autistic'. They've been proven helpful to folks with severe anxiety and other disorders (I have BFRB's and fidgets are a literal lifesaver). Just a thought, good luck to you!
@TinySelf, Thank you for the cute ideas specially the shoelashes I never thought of it. while mug idea was cute I have an issue with using cups, so I recycle gatorade's squirt bottles! Sometimes I pretend they are a weird sippy cup baby bottle hybrid. I've seen the edamame keychains before I had to look them up because I didn't know the name they are really cute. I eat a lot of candy mostly chocolate and gummies since my parents don't approve of hard candy (never did) and will mention how I'm ruining my teeth when I get blow pops and stuff.

I've tried getting them to understand, fidget toys, chewy necklaces and stim items aren't just for people with autism, and they know it helps with anxiety, but they know how much self control I have over my own issues and say things like how I don't need them cause it's just a waste of money. They just are like you don't need them. Even if i had the "right" issues to use those things they would still say how I'm not severe enough or because I have my own mental health issues so together many people who know me wouldn't even realize I have issues
Sorry to hear about the parent. I hide my little in plain sight. If you are girly try peasant skirt and maybe a nice lacy top or even something with a cute pattern. If you lean more towards boy some little colored blues or pastel yellow or soft greens tops with some basic jeans. I tend to be more girl and like the how flowy skirts and dresses but with a touch of things like kitty head on a shirt or my dino shirt mind you found them in the adult cloths at family dollar. When it comes to toys have you every thought of collector toys that you can display but when they are not around take out to play. I would say every models or if you like dolls try doing doll repainting.that how I get around with play with my dolls.
Sadly I have no family members that are children age, but that is quite a very cleaver idea! I wish I had younger family members now (specially cause on top of that you could probably play with their toys and use them as an excuse if people see one of your little things oh that's my little cousin's they must have left it here or claim it's a gift for them) Man that's a really good idea in so many ways for any closeted little who have young family members
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]