IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
I pretty much breathe Kpop hehe~
I'm a fan of so so many groups but my Top5 are probably B.a.p, Got7, Day6, Monsta x and Seventeen.
There are so many more but the list would be too long (/-\)
If any little wants to fangirl (esp. since it's a big comeback season) feel free to message me any time! :craze:
Hello!!
I’m a Kpop fan as well and I just joined this site today. I’m happy to know that there are other fans out there that are similar to me. (I was starting to think that I was the only one!) Since you all have shared your faves and biases, I might as well do the same! I’ll just make a mini list of dramas, boy groups, and girl groups that are my all time favorite.

Boy groups:
-BTS (Bias: Jin/Fan Since 2013)
-Monsta X (Bias: I.M/Fan Since 2015)
-Exo (Bias: Chen/Fan Since 2012)
-SHINee (Bias: Onew/Fan Since 2008)

Girl groups:
-f(x) (Bias: Krystal/Fan Since 2009)
-Twice (Bias: Momo/Fan Since 2015)
-Girls Generation (Bias: Taeyeon/Fan Since 2007)
-Oh My Girl (Bias: Mimi/Fan Since 2015)

Dramas:
-To The Beautiful You
-While You Were Sleeping
-W: Two Worlds
-Flower Boy Next Door

Sorry for the post being extremely long but these are my top 4!!! But on a side note I listen to wayyy more than listed! (If I think about it there is practically no group I don’t listen to!) Plus, these dramas are super funny and I love them to death so please if you haven’t watched them then watch them! They are amazing!
By lilsmolpotato
YESSSSSSS! I love, love, LOVE K-Dramas! My favorites are probably Bad Guy, Coffee Prince, Antique Bakery (it's more a movie I guess... but whatevs) and Boys Over Flowers. I think I've gone through almost everything on hulu though, lol. I'm also embarrassingly in love with Kim Jae-Wook.<3 Does anyone else have a K-drama actor/actress they obsess over?

I actually prefer K-Rock to K-Pop I think (biased because Kim Jae-Wook is in a rock band... it's called Walrus and I got their albums and good lord I'm an insane person). But, honestly, I'll listen to both! I don't really follow all the K-pop groups closely, but, especially after living in Korea, K-Pop will always have an extra special place in my heart. The k-pop music videos and the dances that go with them are the best!
Hello!!

I love kpop but sadly I don't have much time for dramas :tears:

My favorite groups (off the top of my head) are EXO, SHINee, F(X), VIXX, NCT, Twice, Day6, AOMG, EXID, and Red Velvet.
I like a lot of solo artists too: Ailee, Dean, and IU

I tend to forget all the groups I like when asked lol :>.<:
YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! FINALLY MY PEOPLE!!!

I really really really love the show Schoolgirl Detectives!! It's a really fun story and it's not a very long series. And I love Kpop! Although I have to say I have a serious crush on Jay Park. :D
I wuv wuv wuv kpop. My favorite bands~ NCT(all units), Seventeen, SHINee, Wanna One, BTS, EXO, Red Velvet, Day6, 2ne1, Blackpink, Astro, Big Bang, and Got&
Oh wow. I love BTS, they are my bias group.
Min Yoongi is my Bias.
I listen to The Rose, Exo, Ikon and alot of others.
Kdramas or dramas i have watched, are
To The Beautiful You.
Mr Panda and mrs hedgehog
Love 020
and alot of others i cant think of at the moment.
I love to learn the bts dances and any dance i can
I have listened to bts since 2015ish. ive gone to 4 of their concerts.
I'm a major Army myself and tend to be a loyal fan, but I do listen to other bands too and I enjoy watching them when they do whatever, I just know more about Bts then any other groups :>.<:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]